6

Day 3

Day 3

I couldn't even open my eyes at the sound of the door. Nor could I bring myself to give up. I put my head up just a bit but my neck wouldn't allow it.

"Sir, please open the window for me" I asked and when all I heard was silence, I opened my eyes and looked in the direction seeing that there was no tray meaning that no one had come in. I was going mad, completely insane. I knew I was.

The gnawing in my stomach was becoming very permanent. And I didn't like that, not at all. It was like my insides were eating themselves up and I couldn't possibly pin point what part hurt  the most. I sighed. My stomach grumbled and i closed my eyes.

I knew I should have eaten a sandwich before the pizza came! I was mad at myself, I knew I could have fought off those buff guys but i let them take advantage of me? Why hadn't I just closed the door when I saw them. I could have called the cops but i didn't. Why? Was I expecting them to be the pizza guys? Or maybe my mind had thought they were my secret admirers. Of course not, I was just acting moronic and i knew that was true.

My throat was dried up and even the saliva in my mouth couldn't fix it. I felt so dirty and disgusting because for a person who would take a bath twice a day, maybe even thrice, I hadn't taken one for a long time. I wonder why that happened?

Sarcasm at its darkest.

Worse still, my mouth most definitely smelt like trash at this point and my clothes felt so weird. I couldn't even feel my wrists and ankles at this point either. Was this really how pathetic my life had become? How sad.

Even my vocabulary was depleting.

The door opened and I looked up to see the worker, again. "I....sir" i stopped. Maybe i should give  up? "The window, please open it" I asked as nicely as I could. "Ma'am, I am not allowed to do so....I really am sorry" he said and i felt so empty inside.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't,  or at least not with the constant rumbling of my stomach.

" Hello" a very chirpy voice said making me look up. But  it was just the masked guy again. Well someone's happy. I shut my eyes again.

"Oh, quiet are we? I guess that's good" he said almost as if he was deciding if it was good or not. He came up to me but I had shut my eyes . The light was stinging so badly.

"Well I guess we are done here then" he said but not making a move to leave.

"Well, won't you go already" I snapped. Immediately after though, I started coughing. Great, so much for etiquette!  I can't even cover my mouth.

"That sharp tongue of yours won't get you anywhere and, it just made your stay here more painful" he said and i opened my eyes. Once again he was staring at me.

"Who are you to do that? Huh?" I snapped again. He sighed.

"Isn't it obvious by now that I am the boss?" He asked and although he hadn't realised it, I hadn't  known that and so he had unknowingly answered one of my questions.  I was just sad that it was not one of the more pressing ones.

"Good to know, now please tell me why I am here" I asked glaring at him. He shifted a bit then looked back at me.

"This is taking too long. He will be here next week. I can't have him seeing this" he muttered before leaving me alone once again.

"Wimp" I muttered to myself and closed my eyes again. Then the door opened and before I had time to process everything, a cloth had been put on my eyes and mouth and someone removed the handcuffs that had been on my wrists and ankles.

"Take her away" I heard before I was carried to some unknown location. I would have tried screaming but i knew that would simply waste my energy and it wouldn't change anything. When i was thrown to the ground,  i felt something cold supporting my back.

The cloths were removed but before I saw anything I fainted.

What a frustrating event