Escape (New)

AN: Hi guys! So as you guys know I started re writing the story...a lot of things are different. And also I'd like to put some trigger warnings.

TW: Severe child abuse, murder, torture, and adult ignorance.

Read this one at your own risk babies.

Now onto the chapter!

Millions of years ago, in the void nothingness of space an egg floated alone in stasis. No movement could be seen in the dark space as the egg moved silently by itself through the space it called home. For all intents and purposes the egg should be dead. A floating hunk of rock driving aimlessly through cold winds and the emptiness that it calls home.

However the egg is anything but.

On the contrary, the egg seemed to be pulsing with life.

Almost like....

All of a sudden a pulse came from the egg, banishing the darkness around it as the creature inside the egg was finally born.

The god Pokémon Arceus, had finally awakened.

And all would tremble in its wake.

*****

Over time Arceus grows and later creates Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Giving the beings power over Time, Space, and Antimatter respectively. However Giratina is sealed away in the Distortion realm by Arceus as punishment for its destructive nature. As the theme goes, if a troublemaking child continues to cause havoc seal it away. He also created Mew, his most cherished child. Dialga and Palkia however, succeeded in making the universe and the Pokémon world where now humans and Pokémon alike reside. They retreated back to their own dimensions later after this huge feat to go into hibernation.

Some time later Arceus creates Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, giving knowledge, emotion, and willpower to all those living in the Pokémon world and all those who will come to live there. The three spirits find their homes in cakes at the bottom of Lake Verity, Lake Valor, and Lake Acuity. As a result they were named Lake Guardians. Often referred to as gods by the people of their time.

Over time other legendaries and mythical Pokémon are formed. While some faded others did not. Kyogre is formed by the pressure in deep sea trenches, Groudon is formed deep within the earth's core, likely from the hardened magma and earth, and Rayquaza is formed by the minerals in the ozone layer.

Kyogre and Groudon later fill the sea and create land respectively. However a chance meeting between the two strikes a fierce rivalry that shakes the heavens and makes the world weep in rivers of blood.

This is when the conflicts of dominance over the Pokémon world began.

The battle continues on until the Sky Lord Rayquaza finally quells it. This act causes Kyogre and Groudon to retreat and make their homes in special caverns.

Once there had been scores of Mew, flying over mountains and playing in the grasslands around this point in time.

All was peaceful for a time, before a great evil descended upon the land in the form of human greed and calamity. Humans had seen the creatures that had the elements bending to their will and decided that they should covent all of them.

All of them.

And so the clans of Kanto took up arms to do any means necessary to take over the land and put it under human control, even going to far as to nearly hunt the legendary birds and Mew into extinction.

The clans of Johto tried their hand at forcing the Dog trio Suicune, Raikou, and Entei under foot. The elusive Lugia was also highly sought after however it was never really in one place long enough to be attacked.