iv: to hogwarts, in a flying car

When Hadrian Snape realised how stupid it was to allow himself to be overly confident that he was to find his father without much qualms, it was also the same moment when he felt fear.

Harry had excused himself to go to the lavatory, doing so as fast as he could. Upon arriving at the passageway to Platform 9 & 3/4, he found himself unable to go past the barrier.

It didn't help that it was Ronald Weasely with whom he was in company with. The Gryffindor redhead was struggling with his trunks, and his family went before him after a missive that he was to follow.

"Well, what say you, Ronald?" Harry asked, trying desperately to make himself calm. Inside, Harry could only see his Papa's look of disappointment planted gravely upon the older man's face, "What should we do?"

They were staring at a blank wall. Both boys had their luggages in disarray, school trunks lying haphazardly at their feet.

They couldn't get through.

Harry took a moment to keep himself steady. There was no time to lose; they had to be on time for the Welcoming Feast. If only he hadn't thought of going to the lavatory. Why had he even fallen behind? He was never behind.

Harry looked at Ronald Weasely again. The boy's face held a look of terror. It was only their second time boarding the Hogwarts Express, and now, they were stuck.

Merlin's balls. Harry could see himself being chopped up as a potion ingredient.

But then again, outright panic was not his forte. If they cannot go to Hogwarts via train, there must be an optional transportation to get to the Castle.

The only question was, how in hells did they got stuck here in the first place?

----

When Severus Snape turned around to find his son missing, the first thought of his was to kill Hadrian. But when he thought of other things, like Death Eaters on the loose, Voldemort right down at the boy's heels, Death seemingly latched on the boy's person... Severus Snape felt anxious, then he panicked.

But before he could do something Gryffindor-like, Severus tapped within their Bond. Thankfully, the Bond between them wasn't alerting any type of danger, or risk, or threat. It was still registering as it should, except of course, there was a heightened pulse rate. Most probably, Harry was just stuck in Britain. No doubt, the boy was well aware of how Severus himself was feeling.

Severus was assured at least. Harry was alive and as well as he should be. But that doesn't mean he was any bit less angry at Harry, and with himself.

Before Severus could do anything however, there was a whoosh from the Floo system of his personal quarters in the dungeons. Kneeling on one knee, he could make out Albus' head.

It was the usual summons before the Welcoming Feast. Head of Houses were required to attend, as there would be directives as well as general orientation regarding rules, order, finalization of curriculums...

"Harry is missing, Albus," Severus managed to let out, "I must go and find him. Before any duty or obligation, he is my priority."

The aged Headmaster gave Severus a concerned look.

"It is one of our major concerns, and it is also because it appears that it is not only Harry who is unfound," Albus said with a sigh, "Young Ronald Weasely also is. We have contacted Mister and Missus Weasely to come through as well."

Severus gave off a curse. His son would make him bald before he turned forty, that was sure.

----