Chapter 4

Episode 17/Chapter 18
Episode 18/Chapter 19
Episode 20/Chapter 21
Episode 22/Chapter 23
Episode 23/Chapter 24
Episode 24/Chapter 25
Episode 25/Chapter 26
Episode 26/Chapter 27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Mana was standing next to Neo quietly. A girl with shoulder-length black hair was sitting down on Mana's left, hugging her knees. She was wearing a light gray shirt with black pants and a darker gray sweater. Lena noticed the two girls didn't eat and walked over.

"Excuse me..." Lena said catching their attention, "Y-You both haven't eaten yet, have you? You c-can have mine-"

"Sure," Yuna extended her hand out.

"R-Really?" Lena said. She expected them to ignore her so she was excited when Yuna replied.

"Yeah. Thank you," Yuna said.

Lena smiled at Yuna and they continued to chat, Lena asking questions about how Yuna was. Yuna held a fake smile through her teeth while Mana watched with a blank expression.

Flashforward

"So, who's going exactly?" Noah asked.

A few men stood behind Neo and his dog.

Oh, yeah, and Ian.

"Hey, hey! Don't forget us!" Mana grabbed Yuna's hand and raised it.

Mana was sparkling for some reason.

"You seem excited. Are you aware of how dangerous this trip is going to be?" Noah asked.

"Don't worry. I saw myself well and fine after this," Mana replied.

Yuna snatched her hand away from Mana, "Don't grab me so casually."

"Oh, sorry, but you didn't have to get so snappy," Mana said with some sass.

Yuna didn't say anything else. She went with Neo and pet Hail one last time before he gave him to Lena.

"Since we're moving together, I'll only say this once. Weapons are strictly for self-defense. Your best bet is to get the hell away from any dangerous situation," Noah clarified.

Yuna was given a bat.

The hell am I supposed to do with a bat? It's too loud. Whatever, I'll just avoid them. Yuna swung the bat around a little to get used to it.

In the mall...

Yuna was shifting through the clothes. She was still feeling a little chilly so she was looking for something warmer. She found some black pants and a brown turtleneck. Yuna went to a more secluded area and changed, putting her old clothes in her bag.

I wonder if there's any pocky... Yuna wondered hopefully.

"Neo," Yuna said.

"Hm?" Neo said looking at the glasses.

"Did you see if there's any pocky?"

Neo looked Yuna dead in the eye, "Why are you looking in this store for pocky?"

She glanced around.

This is the optician store... how did I get here? Yuna facepalmed.

Yuna rolled her eyes at Neo's response, "Whatever." She stayed near, looking at whatever was on the shelves while she waited.