Chapter 2: The Storm Before The Rainbow🌈

Skyler's POV: 

"Daxton!? Why are you here!?" I screamed. Above all the people in the world I did not want to see him today!! I grabbed Kendall's arm and pulled her out of the coffee shop. I opened the car door, got in and slammed it shut. Did Kendall set this up!? Before I was about to say anything Kendall broke the silence

"Skyler... I had no clue he was here." Kendall assured me. I was so angry that I tore a huge hole in my jeans. 

"Why was he there!? Waiting for his precious girlfriend Chloe?!" I ranted. Kendall could tell that I was angry. I dug through my backpack to grab my phone. With trembling hands I dialed Chloe's number. 

"Are you sure you want to do this..?" Kendall said grabbing my hand. "You don't have to do this, it can wait until your cooled down a bit." She looked deep in my eyes, again she could see my pain. Beneath that bright smiley exterior she could see every broken piece of my heart which was shattered. 

"I don't know what I want to do..." I said tears filling my eyes. "I didn't think she would do this to me..." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. I threw the phone back into the bag. Kendall pulled me in for a hug. We sat hugging for a couple minuet's. After we both finally let go of each other, we agreed that we would go into that coffee shop and get our well deserved coffee. Even though Daxton was in there, if he had something to say to me, he will indeed get a piece of my mind. We walked in and guess who was now sitting at the table with Daxton! Chloe. I walked past her acting like I didn't see her. You could see the guilt in her eyes. 

"H-hey Skyler.." Chloe said trembling. I looked her in the eyes for a few seconds. She could tell  that I was pissed off. Until she broke the silence again.

"I understand your mad at me... But-..." She was about to explain herself when I interrupted her.

"Chloe. Shut up right now. I don't want your little excuses. I don't need your explanation. I shouldn't have ever trusted you. Don't talk to me for a while. I don't need toxic people in my life anymore." I demanded. I gave her my mind. It was about time she knew how I felt. Me telling her to not talk to me made me feel slightly better. 

"Skyler...." Chloe said. Me and Kendall walked past her with our coffees and left. I was kind of relieved that I got THAT over and done with. I don't think I could have done that without Kendall's help. We got back into the car and drove back to the dorm. Did I care that I skipped all my classes? Not at all. If my professors wanted to come at me and ask why I wasn't in class, I will just tell them that I skipped due to mental reasons. I mean, it isn't a lie so... 

Chloe's POV:

Well... That just happened. I just lost my best friend... But she wasn't just my best friend... She's my cousin. But what was I suppose to do, I fell in love with Daxton. I can't control who I fall in love with. He had the same feelings towards me. And too be honest, I don't think i'm in the wrong. I did what was right for me, Skyler always told me to do what was right for myself. That's exactly what I did. 

"Anyways, that's finally over with. Now can we get back to our date babe?" Daxton said. He is seriously so perfect. I dont know how anyone could hate him.

"Can we talk about something Dax...?" I asked. 

"Of course babe, what is it? Daxton said looking straight at me. His eyes got to me though. I couldn't say what I wanted it would ruin the moment... He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. He knows that all he has to do is look at me a certain way to make me fall deeper in love with him.  

"Oh, I just wanted to know about your family. What are they like?" I asked. It wasn't the question I originally had but whatever. I don't want to make him mad or upset.