Chapter 2Hellz Peak

It was another warm fall day just like the past but today it was cloudy and the sun was hidden behind greyish clouds. It felt like a dark dreary day it matched the girl's mood, dark. Angel got ready just like she would any other morning before school, grabbed her black hoodie off her bed and ran down the stairs and out the door to meet Kayla who was already on her porch the moment she opened the door.

" Morning," Kayla said.

" Morning," Angel replied.

" So we're heading to school right?" Kayla asked.

" Nope, I thought about it like I said I would but I'm sticking to what I said in the beginning," Angel said back to her.

" Please Angel, this isn't a good idea and you know that." Kayla pleaded to her.

" I told you, you didn't need to do this but I am," Angel said as she started to walk down the street.

Kayla nervously followed behind hoping by the time they got to the cut off she would keep walking straight to school instead of going up to Hellz Peak.

Once they arrived at the cut off both of them stood there.

" Angel please don't do this," Kayla begged.

" I'm not telling you to follow me I am doing this one way or another," Angel said turning up the dirt road.

Kayla was worried about her best friend, and she knew this was wrong but she didn't want to let Angel down so she reluctantly followed her against her better judgment.

" Your coming?" Angel asked as she seen Kayla was right behind her.

" Yea I guess." Kayla sighed.

" Good now let's go before someone sees us," Angel said walking farther up the road.

They walked up the dirt road an began walking towards an abandoned building covered in graffiti, broken windows, and a plywood board that they made into a door to the hideout. They had to climb through an old wired fence with a hole in it just to get to the building.

Angel and Kayla left there bags at the fence and squeezed through it climbing through the dirt and exposed wire surrounding them. Once they got closer they noticed cigarette butts, beer bottles, condom wrappers, and other stuff covered the dirt around the hideout. The Devils started the hideout many years ago, a just group of kids who quit school and just started it as a place to hang out and have fun, it didn't become a gang hideout until just the past year or so when Allen turned it into one an started to recruit people to become a part of his gang.

He had his best friend Josh help him start it, but when the two of them started to fight over who should become the leader and they started bringing in people that the others didn't like the two gangs broke into two and Josh and his friends "moved out" and started their gang called the Killerz on the other side of town.

Allen's gang the Devils wore reds and blacks as if to match the Devil himself. They all wore black hoodies with red writing on the back that said Devil on it with flames around the wording. They wore black and red bandanas on their heads. They also dyed their hair to match the color code so most of them had red with black hair or black with red hair to match.

Allen was the leader of the Devils he was about 6'1 had blue eyes and tan skin covered in tattoos. He had both his ears gauged with big diamond studs and wore a gold chain around his neck. His hair was black with red tips with a red bandana around it, he also wore ripped faded jeans a pair of timberland black boots and of course the Devils hoodie.