Chapter 5Need to Act Like a Devil

It was a long and hard past few days for them but they were happy they finally were getting somewhere.

"Angel! Kayla!" Allen said as he stood before them laying on the mattress, "time to wake up and start the day, it's going to be a major change for both of you today and I am pleased to say you are almost done."

" Now thought out the past few days you've proven yourself to us, but those takes were simple, way too simple and any gang member can pull them off, that's why a lot of people thought they were getting in once they completed simple shit, but it's much more than that, you want to be a Devil you need to act like one of us," Allen said.

" Alright so what is it that we need to do to act like one of you?" Angel asked.

" This is why it's so hard to get in, the last and final task no one really can complete and when they do we know they are what we want, and can do what we ask, and they show no mercy and we know that if and when needed they'll be ready," Allen said.

" Ok so what is this impossible task your going to ask of us?" Angel asked him.

" Well," Allen said pulling out two knives from the drawer in the kitchen. "You're going to kill someone!"

" KILL SOMEONE????" Kayla questioned.

" Angel this is going way beyond anything I think I can do, alright stealing and vandalism was one thing but killing someone and ending their life is way over the line. Now I know you know better than this!" Kayla begged her friend.

" Hey your not Devils yet, you can back out now, turn around and walk out that door and never look back but if you do that keep an eye on your backs because we'll always be watching to make sure you don't run your mouth about us or you can take these knives and go do what I just asked you," Allen said waving the knives in front of them.

" Just who do you expect us to kill?" Angel asked as Kayla looked over at her hoping she wasn't thinking about doing this.

" Well you know my rivals in this town the Killerz right?" Allen asked.

" Yes." Angel simply replied.

" Well you're going to go into their territory into the bar that they go to all the time and are well known in and you're going to pick one of the members and kill them," Allen said. " This will prove to me your not spies for them and want to be with us and once again like I always say prove your loyalty to us and only us," Allen said.

" Ok how do we not get caught?" Angel asked.

" Simple, Josh has so many people in his gang and just lets them in, he can't tell one person from another, if spotted the gang its self will just think your one of them," Allen said holding the knives towards them.

Angel took both of them and handed the second over to Kayla. She stood there looking at Angel with the knives in her hand.

" Angel please this is way over our heads now, you really can't be serious!" Kayla said with shakiness in her voice looking over at Angel.

" We want in, they want us to prove loyalty, and we don't even know these people so no one will have feelings here," Angel said.

" Correction you want in, I was Ok with it up until now but after hearing we need to kill someone I am not OK with that anymore," Kayla said. " And feelings, I'll have feelings you know how kind and caring of a person I am, I can't kill a person let alone a bug in my room."