Chapter one: the first day

Jackson's pov:

(Jackson's outfit)

(Jackson's outfit)

(Jackson's apartment)Phone ringsIt's Jinyoung, probably checking up on me

Phone rings
It's Jinyoung, probably checking up on me. Again.
Jinyoung: hey how's the new house

Me: it's nice just finished putting everything away.

Jinyoung: is there any cute boys there has to be

Me: its my first day I haven't been exploring yet

Jinyoung: I'm just saying it's been four years almost five since Jaebum

Me: I know I'm just worried that the same thing will happen again

Jinyoung: which is why you need to move on and forget him he didn't deserve you there will be someone better than that piece of shit Jaebum

Me: Jaebum's your friend though you can't be rude to him like that

Jinyoung: Jaebum's not my friend any more you're more important than Jaebum

Me: thanks Jinyoung

Jinyoung: if you want I can come over order some food and just chill I can bring Yugyeom over as well

Me: as long as both of you don't have sex in my house like last time

Jinyoung: don't worry we'll have sex in your house after a few months *laughs*

Me: *laughs* I'll see you later

Jinyoung: me and Yugyeom will see you there in a hour I need to pick him up and run a few errands

Me: when you say errands do you mean a quickie *laughs*

Jinyoung: fuck off I'll see you soon

Me: bye

Jinyoung: bye
Phone hangs up
I walk around my house, bored as shit! I should take a walk around the block. I quickly put my shoes on and grab my keys and phone and leave my apartment. It's quite chilly outside but once I start walking I'll warm up a bit. I start walking toward the staircase where I see another man who looked about my age just standing there.

 I start walking toward the staircase where I see another man who looked about my age just standing there

Mark's pov:
I'm standing by the staircase waiting for Bambam and I see a cute guy walking past me. Fuck cute, he's gorgeous! I've never seen him before. He must've moved in today. I want to be friends with him, maybe be more than friends. So as quick as I could I ran down the stairs to catch up with him.

Jackson's pov:
That guy was cute. Jinyoung was right, I do need to move on from Jaebum. Maybe I'll move onto the guy from upstairs.
"HEY!" I snapped back into reality and looked up to see the cute guy running down the stairs. Was he calling me? He must be, I'm the only one here. I stopped walking so he can catch up to me. "Are you talking to me?" I asked. The mystery man took a couple of deep breaths and started talking "Yep."
"Oh ok. I'm Jackson Wang, from apartment sixty eight." I held my hand out and the other guy took it instantly. I felt my hand tingle the moment our hands touched. "Mark Tuan. Apartment sixty nine." I giggled because of the number. "Ahh yes, sixty nine. My favourite number!" Mark said sarcastically which made me giggle even more.
"So you ran all the way down here to second floor from third floor to talk to me?" I asked.
"Well you're too pretty and if I didn't talk to you now, I would've regretted it." Mark said in a husky whisper if that makes sense. I feel my cheeks starting to heat up.
"Anyways, why were you standing by the staircase by yourself?" I asked.
"I was waiting for my friend Bambam, from fourth floor but he's taking too long. Probably hooking up with randoms." Mark replied.
"Oh ok." I said.
"What are you doing here by yourself?" Mark asked.
"I just wanted to take a walk." I answered.
"Bored at home?" Mark asked. Suddenly, he got more closer to me to the point that I can smell his body spray, Lynx gold.
"I only just moved here." I said moving closer to Mark now. "Why do you ask? Do you want to entertain me?" Mark smirked and now he had me pinned against an wall. "We haven't reached that stage, baby boy. We don't know much about each other." Ooh...baby boy! The way he said it makes me want to come so bad, my trousers started feeling tight, I discreetly tried to cover it up but Mark was already looking down on me. "Hard already baby boy?" Mark whispered in my ear, pulling my waist closer to his. "Do you want to come to my house? Get to know each other better." I suggested.
"Alright." Mark said. "Get in the elevator. I don't want anyone seeing you like this." I turn around and start walking walking to the elevator when Mark gives me a slap on the ass. I turn to see him stare at me hungrily.

Mark's pov:My god, that's an ass! I follow Jackson into elevator and he presses the button to third floor

Mark's pov:
My god, that's an ass! I follow Jackson into elevator and he presses the button to third floor. As soon the door closes, I slammed Jackson into the walls and start grinding my hips against his. "So pretty baby boy. I gonna make you all mine." I start kissing his pretty neck but I don't leave any hickeys on his neck though.
"Mark, I thought we haven't reached that stage yet." Jackson said, letting out a feminine moan.
"I know but you look so good baby boy. I can't help myself." I still had my hands on his lower back but it starts getting lower.
"Mark, we got to stop. T-the elevators gonna open. What if someone sees my boner?" Jackson started to panic. "Shhh calm down baby boy." I picked him up and had his hands around my neck. "You'll be fine."