Chapter three

Warning: there is smut!

Jackson's pov:
"I'm still hard." Mark pulled me from my chair and onto his lap, where I was straddling him.
"Do you need my help, baby boy?" Mark said, biting his lips.
"Yes I do daddy." I nodded my head.
"What do you want me to do?" Mark asked kissing my neck.
"Touch me." I said moving my neck back so Mark could have more access.
"Do you want me touch you here?" Mark's hands slid inside my shirt and started rubbing my nipples.
"No." I whined.
"Here?" Mark's hands moved down to my ass and was kneading my ass. I shook my head and looked down on my boner, Mark looked down too and smirked. "Oh now I see what you want me to do." Mark was slowly taking off my trousers and started palming me in my boxers. I let out a whiny moan. Next thing I know, Mark flipped us around and now I was sitting on the chair but Mark was in front of me, on his knees. He pulled my boxers down and my cock sprung up in front of him. "You have such a pretty cock, baby boy." Mark whispered. With his hand, he was moving it up and down my length. "Oh f-f-fuck!" Just as his pace quickened, my moans increased. "Oh d-daddy!" Afterwards Mark stopped giving me a hand job and I whined "Why'd you stop? I was gonna cum."
"I didn't want you to come by my hands." Mark said before taking my whole length in his mouth. I moaned at the feeling of his hot mouth around my cock and mark started bobbing his head up and down. "Don't stop!" I grabbed Mark's hair and I started rocking my hips in sync with his mouth. "I'm gonna c-c-cum!" I could feel my cum in his mouth and he swallowed it all. Mark got up to my level and gave me a kiss, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I could slightly taste the salty taste of cum in his mouth. After mark pulled away, I pulled up my boxers and trousers. Mark sat in front of me but I noticed something "You didn't get hard. Why's that?"
"I had self control." Mark said.
"Oh ok." That was all I could say.

"Gimme your phone." Mark said.
"Why?" I asked.
"So I could put my number in it." Mark said. I unlocked my phone and gave it to him. I see him type my number then gave it back to me. "I know we've only just met and we did what did but I have a good feeling about you." When Mark said that, it made me blush "I have a good feeling about you too."
"Is it weird that I've already fallen for you?" Mark asked.
"No." I said.
"That's good then." Mark said.

10 minutes later
Phone rings
"Who is it?" Mark asked.
"My friend Yugyeom." I said picking up the phone.

Me: hello

Yugyeom: hey what's you door number

Me: sixty eight third floor where's Jinyoung

Yugyeom: he's parking the car

Me: ok

Yugyeom: jinyoung just parked the car and now we're gonna come and buzz up

Me: ok see you soon

Yugyeom: see ya

"Sorry, Yugyeom wanted to know my door number." I said.
"Oh ok. So am I gonna meet him?" Mark asked.
"Yep and Jinyoung too." I said. "They're really nice. You'll get along with them straight away!"
"Can't wait." Mark said.
Intercom buzzes
I got up to see Jinyoung and Yugyeom through the intercom. "How do you open the door for them?" I asked.
"Press the middle button." Mark said.
"Thanks." I said pressing the button. Now we just wait till they're on our floor.