Chapter two

Jackson's pov:
Mark picked me up with his hands on my ass. At one point, I felt his you know on mines. But damn! He likes to be straight (not really) to the point. That's kinda sexy. Once the elevator opens he steps out, still holding on to me and we start walking to my door which is pretty close to the fire exit. "Daddy, put me down please." We're now outside my door.
"Ok baby boy." Mark put me down and before I could open the door, he pulled me closer to him once again "I liked you calling me daddy." He whispered in my ear.
"Well get used to it. I'm might be calling you that more often." I whispered back in his ear. I was taken aback when he smiled, his smile was beautiful! I turned my back against him to open the door and we both stepped inside and I locked the door after him. "I haven't got any food or drink, just water if that's alright with you." I said putting my keys on the side.
"That's ok baby boy." I see Mark play with my chandelier.

" I see Mark play with my chandelier

"Nice chandelier." Mark said.
"Thanks." I said pouring two glasses of water from a bottle. Mark was sitting down on a chair and I gave Mark a glass of water, which he accepted, I also sat down on a chair. "Thanks." Mark took a sip of water. He's so sexy. He notices me staring and I immediately started chugging my water.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"Twenty six. I was born in fourth September, nineteen ninety three." Mark answered. "You?"
"I'm also twenty six but I'm younger than you, I was born twenty eighth march, nineteen ninety four." I said.
"Oh. So how comes you moved here?" Mark asks.
"I had to get away." I mumbled.
"Get away from what?" Mark asks.
"Everything to do with my ex." I said.
"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Mark asks.
"Four years ago my ex cheated on me. I caught him and his side piece on my own bed. You know we never had sex. Yeah, I'm still a Virgin, me and my ex were together for five years and I caught him having sex on my bed. Worst thing is that he slept with a close friend of mines. Well we're not friends any more but I couldn't stand living in that house and live near those two." I felt tears run down my face which was wiped away by Mark.
"Don't cry baby boy, they're not worth it." Mark said.
"I know but two of my friends, Jinyoung and Yugyeom have supported me through it all. They tried their best to help me move on but I always found it hard." I said.
"I hope you have moved on." Mark said.
"Don't worry I have." I giggled. "What about you, what are you doing?"
"I'm working." Mark said.
"As?" I asked.
"A shopkeeper." Mark said.
"Huh." I said.
"You know I could get you a job if you want. The pay's not bad.." Mark said.
"Would you do that?" I asked.
"Of course. Anything for my baby boy." Mark said looking intensely in my eyes. He makes me blush too much, he probably calls other people 'baby boy'. "I bet you call other people 'baby boy'."
"Trust me, I've never called anyone 'baby boy', you're the first one. I haven't even been in a relationship for three years." Mark revealed.
"Oh ok." I said. I look down and I forgot that I was still hard. "Daddy?"
"Baby boy?" Mark answered.
"I'm still hard."