Something Else | Smokescreen X Autobot Reader

Your POV

The day started like any other; get up from a okay-ish recharge; greet Ratchet and get a mumble in response; and wait for the others to get up from their recharges.

It seemed pretty normal for a morning at the base till Smokescreen walked into the main room. He seemed to be lost in thought as he casually walked past Bulkhead before tripping a bit on nothing "you ok there Smokescreen?" Bulkhead asked him as he helped him with his balance "yeah just- lost in thought" Smokescreen said as he rubbed his helm with one of his servos and gave Bulkhead a shy smile. I gave Smokescreen a half look of sympathy and curiosity as I walked over to the two mecks "What were you thinking about?" I said with a small smile as I stood In front of him beside Bulkhead. Smokescreen seem to get nervous by my presence "N-Nothing really- just about our.. last mission!" He stammered as I noticed his faceplates heated up just a bit But, I didn't say anything. I gave him an unconvinced look"oh! huh- I'll be back I need to- go patrol!" He said quickly as he transformed and quickly speed off through the tunnel. I looked a Bulkhead with a confused look; he just shrugged. 'What's up with Smokescreen today?'

Smokescreen's POV

I speed out of the base​, a nervous wreck 'Primus I totally blew it! What was I thinking!? Well I was thinking about Y/n and how to tell her I like her but I completely blew my cover! And in front of her! Ugh, why is this so hard?' I pulled over by a cliff and looked at the sky as the sun was about to set 'wait- this would be a great place to tell her how I feel! Ok, I got the perfect plan'.

-Small Time Skip-

Your POV

"That was awesome Miko! I knew you were a true wrecker!" I said proudly as I, WheelJack, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, and Miko walked through the ground bridge. Miko smiled up at me as she walked proudly and excitedly over to Jack and Raf

"What's all that about?" Arcce asked with a smile as she walked up to us. I returned a warm smile "Miko beat some dence into Starscream with the armour, she's indeed a true wrecker at heart" I said happily. Arcce's optics widened for a moment but then relaxed before she gave me another smile "Sounds like someone got to show their true colors" Arcce said with a chuckle. I nodded my helm in agreement "Hey Y/n" I suddenly heard Smokescreen say to the left of me. I gave him a smile "Hey Smokescreen, what's up?" I said brightly as I looked at him, he looked nervous as he spoke "could I talk to you? In private?" He asked giving me a hopeful look "sure" I said softly. He smiled nervously before guiding me out of the base and to a nearby cliff as the Sun set

Smokescreen sat on the edge of the cliff and patted the spot next to him. I sat down beside him and I gave him a confused look, he pointed out to the sky with a smile on his face. I looked at the sky in wonder as my optics scanned every inch of the sunset they could "wow" I said in awe; after a moment I looked at Smokescreen, who had been watching me look at the sky and he began to speak "Y/n, I have to be honest with you. We have known each other for a while now and well- I have grown feelings for you from the time we have spent together, from all of the missions and lazy days, from all of those re-chargeless nights and those laughter-filled days. I- I love everything about you Y/n, to your kind and general spark, to your adorable laugh- and your beautiful optics. I hope that we can still be friends if you don't feel the same way." He said as he looked away blushing. I stared at him in pure shock as I process everything he said while my fans turned on high.

I smiled brightly and hugged him, which caught him off guard "Of course I love you too Smokey! I'm so happy you feel the same way" I said happily as I continued to hug him. I heard him chuckle happily and he hugged back tightly "Me too".

I apologizing if it's a bit short but I hope you still enjoyed it! Also, feel free to tell me in the comments below who you want next if you like!

Also-sorry if there are any mistakes in the story! I'll try my best to fix them if I see them.