𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚛? 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛?

the red car pulled up to the luxurious house and y/n took a deep breath before opening her car door.

"remember nadia, we are in this together," the girl said to her best friend, almost sounding as if she was worried. she wasn't worried, she had nothing to be worried about - other than the safety of her other friends.

"of course," nadia replied softly. the two females following after samuel. the said boy was greeted with a tight hug from the surprising guest of christian.

y/n's mouth opened and was about to ask how he got an invite before she saw ander standing behind christian, almost looking as if he was smiling softly at the male. her gaze shifted the second his head turned in the remote direction of her, pretending as if she wasn't staring in the first place.

they all walked through the wide entrance to the home, being greeted with a lit-up yard that had people bustling around in all different directions.

"joder," she cursed under her breath which caused ander to chuckle beside her.

"here you have it, a coming-out party in all its ridiculousness," he gave a short talk about how this party was mainly for her parents and family's business benefit. she couldn't help but scoff under her breath, turning to the man on her left.

"let's get a drink? i feel like this night will last forever if i don't," he nodded his head at the invitation, walking her over to the alcohol table.

it was filled with champagne that had names that she couldn't even pronounce written on it,

"fuck, really? champange?" she cursed, holding up a glass that she sniffed for a moment before downing in one go. she never really liked champagne all that much but decided to put it past her. she should take advantage of this situation, she told herself.

that was until ander was knocked against the table by the sudden weight put onto his shoulders. she glanced to see that it was guzman, who was glaring at her with a stare she didn't have the energy to match.

"and i'm gonna go look for the beer now," she muttered, leaving the two be.

"why did you bring the influencer here?" guzman asked, barely waiting a second for you to leave him and his friend alone.

"you brought the girl and y/n, why not?" ander asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"it's still my house ander,"

"nothing is going to happen, i don't know why you're worrying," ander said, pushing guzman off of him finally.

"i'm going to forgive you for now," guzman said, pointing a finger into his chest, "but don't think i am doing it willingly. i only am because you are drunk and not in the right state of mind," his gaze then shifted to your form, scoffing under his breath when he saw you looking for a drink, "and because i wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your new crush,"

ander pushed guzman away, a scowl on his face, "shut the hell up. if there isn't a problem with her, then why is there a problem with christian?" he defended his other friend, the liquor in his body kicking in, "fucking champagne, where's the beer?"

guzman sighed as he saw his friend walking away, turning to look to the kitchen where he saw ander. his eyes, however, locked with y/n's instead, not hiding his displeasure as he glared at her. and if looks could kill, she surely would be 6 feet under at this point.

when the girl saw ander approaching, she put on a soft smile, "trouble in paradise?"

he nodded his head, taking the offered beer from her hand and bringing it to his lips, "guzman...he's a good guy, my best friend, but the crusade of revenge and hatred he has towards you guys...it's unbelievable,"