Introduction

13 years ago
Harley Quinn and the Joker where robbing a bank when they heard the tiniest little sniffles. It was 3 year old Marinette freezing are crying in an alleyway. Harley immediately ran over to the crying child and started trying to warm and calm her down. "Hey suga whatcha doin out here all alone" said Harley "m-my parents al-always bea-beat and h-h-hurt me, today t-they through m-me out a-and told me to f-fend for my-myself and a b-bunch of other m-mean words" Harley got attached really quickly and promised to take care of her. The Joker also took a liking to her and adopted her. Marinette became well known and very liked within the villains, she called Harley and Joker, Mom and Dad and everyone else Aunt or Uncle.

When she was about 8 years old, she was walking around the city alone (all of the villains loved her and no one dared mess with her so it was completely safe) and someone jumped in front of her.
Batman freaking Batman jumped in front of her. He started telling her it wasn't safe and he would bring her home, all the normal found a gurl walking in the night alone speech. But the thing was she couldn't tell him where her home was because it was a secret hide out. So what was she supposed to do? Well she didn't have to think to hard about that because her dad and mom saw her (Harley and joker) she ran up to both of them and gave them big hugs and they had to explain to Batman that they (legally) adopted her. After a while it became a pretty routine thing to see Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin. It got so routine that she actually figured out their secret identities. She became like their little sister and known as the sunshine of Gotham.
When she was 10 she had been told that Harley and Joker were deemed unfit and unsafe to be taking care of a child. She was forced to move to Paris with and adopted family. Tom and Sabine Dupin-Cheng, she didn't want their last named or to call them Mom and Dad, they let her do what she was comfortable with and never pushed her.
At the ripe age of 13 she became ladybug the heroine of Paris along with her partner Cat noir.
At 14 she became MCD and jagged stones personal designer along with doing commissions for Prince Ali, Nightingale recognized by Gabriel Argrest and Audrey Bourgeois as well as many others. Only the people she worked for actually knew her identity.

She is now 16 and is very well known as Ladybug and MCD but not as Marinette. She stays in contact with Harley and Joker but not so much the Wayne's.
She is currently in class while the teacher explains where they are going on their month long trip to Gotham and are leaving in the morning.

Of course Lila is in the front of the classroom running her mouth how she is the sole reason for getting the trip and how she's dating Damian Wayne (which Marinette was extremely confused about because she was not informed of a new Wayne member)
And everyone was eating it up and thanking her.
————————————————————Authors note
This is my first time righting fanfic and it really sucks, this was a really short chapter but I will make the next ones longer, I just wanted for y'all to get a feel for this book so far.
There was 560 words for this chapter.
BUG OUT!!
Hehehehe