Chapter 1

Marinette rushes back home to pack up and get ready, she lays out her clothes for the next day and falls asleep after a very uneventful patrol. "WAKE UP" and very frantic tiki yells in Marinettes ear. "Okay okay okay I'm awake.....TIKI ITS ONLY 6:30 I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE TILL 7:30" tiki just giggles and tells her that it's more time to get ready
————time skip brought by an amazing tiki—————-

After their plane lands she sees the bus they are getting to take them to the hotel. Marinette leaves to use the restroom and comes back out to a empty parking lot. Mari just sighs and starts walking to the hotel. As she's walking Robin jumps in front of her she freezes and gets very confused on why it was a different Robin instead of Tim Drake. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO TIM? YOU ARE NOT TIM DRAKE. WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE" while she is freaking out and Robin is genuinely confused Batman or Bruce turns off his com and starts speaking with her "oh hey Bruce where is Tim Jason and dick and why is there a new Robin?" All Batman does is laugh and explain the situation to Robin and Marinette. How Robin is actually Damian, his only biological son and is the new Robin while Tim is Red Robin. Also he explains how Mari knows them and their secret identities. He then asks why she's walking all alone anyways and she explains how her class left her. After one very angry Batman, still very confused Robin, and awkward ride to her hotel she is finally going up to her room for the night.

The next morning is the tour of W.E. and she want to surprise the three boys who would be their tour guides. Once they get there and explain how they are going through the first to middle floors, lunch, and the rest of the floors. "So any questions" asks Tim and points to Marinettes raised hand "wow come one guys 6 years and you don't remember me?" They slowly blink and all run at her and tackle her to the ground. "Ugh topical Marinette always the attention seeker, she probably doesn't even know them but just paid them to make her look better" liar *cough* I mean Lila says. All of the boys simultaneously turn towards the person speaking and sees most of the class around her agreeing. Dick walks up there and starts saying if she doesn't stop she'll be forced to leave. "You can't make me leave I'm dating Damian Wayne and he can have you all fired" "yeah you tell them Lila they are so below you you could probably fire them yourself" Alya backs her up. They four boys and Marinette all start laughing and start the tour while everyone else is glaring at Marinette. While walking around they hear a loud crash and jokers goons rush in. They tie everyone up before Joker himself steps foot in the building.
"Really dad? Ropes? On me? I will not hesitate to take down your goons if you done untie me" The joker runs over and hugs her apologizing to her of course everyone is confused as Mari starts bossing the Joker around. The Joker. THE JOKER HOW WAS SHE NOT DEAD YET. The Batfam showed up in time to see the goons untieing everyone. She starts catching up with her father and learned of his and Harleys separation and while he wasn't fond of Harley or Ivy at this point they all still loved Marinette and wouldn't put her in the middle of it. While talking she noticed her class already left so she decides to check up on Harley.
——time skip brought by Lila the lying jerk————
She walks up to the door and knocks three times, Harley opens up and smothers her in hugs and kisses and ivy just laughs and gives her own hugs. After catching up and talking they take Marinette back to her hotel where Miss Caline Bustier was sitting in the lobby waiting. "Where were you Miss Marinette? You shoulve been on the bus, you are the class president and are supposed to set a good example for this class" scolds Miss Bustier "well if you hadn't left me at WE we wouldn't have this problem at all" "That is enough after those stunts you pulled today I should be keeping you from seeing the gardens tomorrow entirely" Marinette just roles her eyes and walks up to her room. She starts designing and doesn't even realize she's made a Robin hoodie and it's already 4 am. She decides to sleep and tell tiki to wake her up later.

She's jumping around Paris and swinging from her yo-yo as she goes after the akumatized person. This time it is Lila Rossi's doing, she told a person some very very rude things that set the person off. "I AM FASHIONIZEL AND I WILL MAKE ALL YOUR OUTFITS SO HORRIBLE SO I AM THE ONLY FASHIONABLE ONE HERE" *oh wow great* Marinette thinks it was fairly easy to deevilise the akuma and it was done within five minutes "pound it" Marinette *what was that* "Marine-" " MARINETTE ITS ALREADY 8 AM YOU HAVE TO GET UP" the little kwami yells in her chosen ones ear. "OH NO TIKI WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN TEN MINUTES" after rushing to get ready and on the bus in time, she actually makes it this time and is on her way to her new mothers garden. "Okay kids this is Poison Ivys gardens and you will respect it or be sent back to the hotel" she says specifically looking at Marinette.

"Hey suga whatcha doin with these losers you could be hangin our with me and Ivs" "oh hey Mom Harley and momma Ivy" Ivy slowly turns to Marinette and starts hugging her, almost crying and her calling her momma. They start walking around then Miss boustier catches up to them and starts scolding Marinette for not watching the class and hanging out with two complete strangers. "Excuse me whoever you are, but this is my daughter and girlfriend and I would be careful what you say ON MY GARDENS" Ivy says with venom lacying her words. Miss bustier starts stuttering an apology and walks off. The trio decides to get some ice cream a little bit away. "So what ice cream place are we g-oof" Marinette says before falling on top of someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay? Oh Damian I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and was talking and just ran right into you you probably think I'm so stupid and horrible right now and I'm really-" "hey hey hey it's okay I wasn't watching where I was going either angle you done have to worry" "angle?" Marinette asks with blush dusting (heavily) on both of their cheeks. "Well it fits your a little angle" "we-well thank y-you" "I was actually going to ask you to go to dinner at the manor tonight? All of my brothers and father miss you a lot." "That would be lovely thank you" "oh it's no problem, so Alfred will come pick you up from your hotel at 6 sound good?" "Uh y-yeah tha-anks" as they walk their separate ways Harley and Ivy look at each other and smirk "so are you excited for your date tonight?" Harley asks mari who looks really happy about being invited to dinner.
After they eat ice cream, Marinette sneaks back into the hotel and tell the teacher that she'll be late tonight and is eating dinner at an old friends house. Miss bustier just sighs and says it's fine before going up to her room.
———————————————————
Authors note
SECOND CHAPTER IS DONNNEEEE
this chapter is about 1300 words, without the a.n hope it's not completely terrible
BUG OUT