Chaper 3

It is the third week into the Parisian class Gotham trip. Marinette and Damian where texting each other.
Damian: hey angel, do you wanna go for lunch today?
Marinette: sure dami! Pick me up at 12:30?
Damian: okay bye angel
When marinette goes to leave
"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG" Alya yelled as marinette left her room "what do you want alya?" "What do I want? WHAT DO I FLIPPING WANT? I want you to stop bulling Lila she is so sweet and does nothing to you but you have to be rude to her don't you? I walked into my room to see a crying and bruised Lila all. Because. Of. You!" The ombré hair girl then slapped, kicked, and punched marinette until she was black and blue. She laid in the hallway not capable of moving when Damian saw her. "ANGEL WHO THE FUDGE DID THIS TO YOU?" After a lot of begging, marinette final convinced Damian to drop it and just take her back to her room.
Damian at the manor after being with marinette
"We have to stop Lila. When I went to get marinette today, I found her beaten up in the hallway. She was barley able to walk" after Damian explained that days events they where all wanting to kill Lila. "We can introduce Marinette as Damians girlfriend at the Wayne Gala." Jason suggested "we can also see if Jagged Stone and see if he can call Lila out on her lies about him" "as well as Prince Ali and we can also say how she's lying" Dick added. The four brothers discussed how to get back at the she-devil. They also figured out how Damian would announce his and marinettes relationship.
With marinette
"Well tiki, I finished Jaggeds suit, Penney's dress, Prince Ali's suit, the Wayne's suits, Claras dress and my own dress. I want to portal but nobody can know ladybug is in Gotham" it's okay marinette nobody will know cause you'll have an outfit change" her tiny companion reassured her. "Okay TIKI SPOTS ON! Wow I look really different" her once red and black skin tight suit was now a long sleeved crop top that is deep red with small black dots and black leggings. Her mask was now all black with red lining and her hair was down in beach waves. As she was patrolling, she saw robin and decided to say hi. When he had her pined against a wall with his katana to her neck was when she realized he had no idea who she was. "Damian.....it's....its.......me....marinette........your girlfriend" she forced out in between laughs. "M-m-Mari? What are you doing? Why are you dressed like that? WHY ARENT YOU IN YOUR HOTEL? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS IN GOTHAM AT NIGHT?" "Okay well......my name is ladybug, heroine of Paris, I am in Gotham for a class trip and I know your secret identity and now you know mine oh so great boyfriend of mine" Damian was trying to proses everything while his brothers where yelling things like "marry her or I will", "she's even more amazing" "if you ever harm her I will kill you" all the normal stuff to be yelling when you found out your brothers girlfriend was also a hero. Damian and Marinette talked for a a few hours before taking her back to her hotel. Where Damian stayed with her till she fell asleep then went back to the manor.
"HOLY CRAP CUPCAKE IS A SUPER HERO?" Tim yelled as soon as Damian entered the bat cave. "All of the stuff she said about the miraculous and hawkmoth check out, she's only 16 she shouldn't have to deal with all of this. Apparently a few months ago she defeated hawkmoth and Myura." Jason said not looking away from the computer. "She's has to deal with this, Lila, and losing friends while being alone" Dick said with a heavy sigh.
I have to protect my angel. I will protect her with my life, protect her from Lila, who ever may hurt her, and most importantly I will love her forever
—————————————————
Okay so I plan on the next chapter being the gala and Lila roasting section and probably an epilogue. I may do some other chapters but for now just those two
Bye byeeee