Chapter • 1 •

*DISCLAIMER*

- This is a work of FICTION. I DO NOT own any of these characters/people in this book. This is solely based on my
imagination and what I conjure up in my brain. Although, some of these topics can happen in real life, I am in NO way trying to paint these people in a bad light. And lastly, THIS IS A FANFICTION.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A/N - Italic is Korean and Bold is English. Also in this book, Hyun-yi can speak English and Korean so if i stop doing italic and bold words they are speak English.

The thought of moving out and living alone seems like a great idea as a teenager but when you actually start living it, it sucks and you wish that you could take it all back.

Adryan's life is exactly that. Sometimes she regrets coming to South Korea to chase her dream of being a model but the words of her mother, "Girl, you are a Johnson and you know we don't give up on anything." Adryan thought to herself as she walked down the street of South Korea. As she walked, she stumbled upon a small bar named "DanBam."

"DanBam." Adryan said to herself looking up at the sign.

Adryan decided to go inside and have a meal and a couple drinks. Adryan walked in and was greeted by a silver-haired guy.

" Sorry ma'am, we close in 5 minutes. Can you come back tomorrow?" said the silver-haired guy.

"Oh okay." Adryan said turning to walk out the door.

"Hyun-yi, it okay you can let her in. One more customer won't hurt." said a very tall man with a chestnut type haircut.

" Okay Boss, do you want me to lock the door? " Hyun-yi asked his boss.

" No I will do that. I want you to get her a table and take her order." said the boss walking toward the door to lock it. "And you enjoy your meal."

"Thank you." Adryan said bowing towards both of them.

Saeroyi and Hyun-yi looked at each other and then at Adryan with a confused yet surprised look.

"You can speak Korean?" Hyun-yi asked Adryan.

"Yeah I taught myself." said Adryan.

"Wow really!" Hyun-yi said walking Adryan over to a table. " You can sit here and-"

"That's okay. You know surprise me with a meal and I'll take 2 bottles of Soju." Adryan said smiling at the silver-haired boy with a wink sitting down at the table.

Hyun-yi looked at the brown girl kinda flustered and looked at the floor and smiled.

"Yes ma'am I'll get that right out for you." Hyun-yi said looking up at Adryan.

" Hey ummm...."

"Ma Hyun yi."

" Hyun-yi I was joking with you when I winked at you. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything." Adryan laughed.