Chapter • 3 •

*DISCLAIMER*

- This is a work of FICTION. I DO NOT own any of these characters/people in this book. This is solely based on my
imagination and what I conjure up in my brain. Although, some of these topics can happen in real life, I am in NO way trying to paint these people in a bad light. And lastly, THIS IS A FANFICTION.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Adryan's POV:

It's been a couple weeks since I've been working at DanBam and I really enjoy it, we're like a big family. Hyun-yi and I have gotten very close over these couple of weeks.........I really fucking like him......maybe even be in love with him. Maybe I'm thinking to far ahead of myself, I should slow down, shouldn't I? But I can't stop thinking about him everyday, I think about his every move, his little nose scrunch when he smiles, his laugh, his eyes when looks at me......now that right there makes me feel some type of way. What should I do?

"Hey.....Earth to Adryan." Saeroyi said waving his hand in front of my face. "What are you doing? We have more customers, Geunsoo can't do it all himself."

"Yes Boss, Sorry." I said as I pulled the note pad and pen from my waist apron.

I walked over to the group of guys and greeted them. "Hello, Welcome to DanBam. My name is Adryan and I'll be your waitress today. Follow me and lets get you guys a table."

"Adryan? It's me." I heard a thick Australian accent that my whole body go numb. I turned to see my ex, Christian.

A/N: This is Christian Yu

I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm, turning me around.

"Come on babygirl. Don't be like that." Christian said grabbing me by my waist, smirking down at me.

"Don't touch me, Christian. I have a job to do. Now what would you guys like." I said backing away from him, pulling out my notepad and pen.

"Okay, I'll get your drinks." I said walking over to the fridge. "Here you go, your food will be out soon."

"I know you missed me. You're still as beautiful as I remember." Christian said placing his hand on mine, looking up at me.

"No I don't miss you and stop pretending you really cared about me." I said pushing his hand off mine and walked away.

🌺

Tonight I decided to go out with Hyun-yi and a group of friends to get my mind off the solution that at work earlier but I just have this feeling that something is going to go down tonight and it's not going to be good. I'm just gonna shake it off and go have a good time with my friends. What could happen right?

"So where are we going, guys?" I asked as we walked down the streets of South Korea.

"Have you been to Itaewon?" Yi-seo asked

"Actually no. Is it fun?" I asked looking at Yi-seo.

"Itaewon is crazy at night but quiet during the day but yeah it's fun." Geunsoo said looking at me.

"Geunsoo, you go clubbing?" I asked looking at Geunsoo with a surprised look.

"Yeah, he doesn't seem so innocent now, does he?" Yi-seo said with a small chuckle.

"Tonight's is going so fun. Let's go get turnt up!"

《》

Shots after shots. Drinks after drinks.
Bodies grinding against each other. Different race, genders and sexuality all in a area of South Korea having the time of their life.

"CHEERS!!!!" the group of young adults said as they drank their thousandth shot of Soju of the night.

"Okay, let's slow down for second. We can't get wasted and then wake up someone's bed in the morning." Saeroyi said taking a bottle of Soju away from Yi-seo and placed it on the table.

"Babe come on, just one more." Yi-seo said looking at Saeroyi with big eyes.

"No, you've had enough for the night, honey." Saeroyi said kissing Yi-seo, making her blush. "Okay, fine."

"EWWWW you get sound like a elder couple and get a room for goodness sake." Geunsoo said looking at the couple with disgust and disapproval before walking off.

"What's with him???" Adryan asked watching him walk off. "He's been acting weird lately."

"I don't know, maybe he still like you, Yi-seo." Hyun-yi said

"Well he needs to get over that high school crush, it's getting anoyying. Plus I'm happy with Saeroyi and he just needs to understand that." Yi-seo said holding Saeroyi's hand.

"Well, Well, Well look who we have here. Oh Adryan, fancy seeing you here." Said that thick Australian accent that made Adryan's blood run cold.

"Yeah Christian why don't you get the fuck out of here and leave my girl alone huh?" Hyun-yi said looking at Christian and his crew with a death glare.

Adryan sat ther confused yet scared for her and her friends lives. Adryan pulled at Hyun-yi's arm and whispered into his ear.

"We have to go now. Something is going to happen and it's not good. Christian is crazy and when he wants something he will find anyway to get it, even if that means to kill, he will do it. Please let's go now." Adryan said with tears forming in her eyes as thought about the flashbacks.

Hyun-yi looked at Saeroyi, Yi-seo and Geunsoo, who came out of nowhere and then at Adryan. Yi-seo nodded and walked over to Adryan and grabbed her hand.

"HYUN-YI, WHAT GOING ON? NO YOU CAN'T!! STOP!!!! YI-SEO LET GO OF ME!!!!" Adryan screamed as she was being dragged towards the exit of the club.

As they stepped out of the club, all Adryan and Yi-seo heard were gunshots and screaming. People started running out of the club, screaming, tripping and falling. The gunshots made Adryan's heart stop and tears start to flow down her cheeks as she nearly dropped to the ground. What if they don't make it out alive and Christian comes to find me again?

"They'll be fine baby. Come on let's get you home." Yi-seo said holding on to Adryan to keep her from nearly fainting again as they walking to a random black car and got in.

"Where to Mrs. Park?" The driver asked.

"My house." Yi-seo said closing the door behind her.

Yi-seo looked over at the sobbing girl and grabbed her hand. Adryan looked at her trying wiping the tears streaming down her face but there was no use they just kept falling.

"I promise we'll explain tomorrow."

"Y-Yeah o-okay."