Chapter • 2 •

*DISCLAIMER*

- This is a work of FICTION. I DO NOT own any of these characters/people in this book. This is solely based on my
imagination and what I conjure up in my brain. Although, some of these topics can happen in real life, I am in NO way trying to paint these people in a bad light. And lastly, THIS IS A FANFICTION.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Adryan's POV:

I woke up with the worst headache in the world. I sat up and looked around, THIS IS NOT MY APARTMENT. Did I really go home with someone last night?

I ran my hands through my hair. 'Oh my god, Adryan, you are so stupid. You really went home with a random Korean man. What if it's a old man that is trying to get some?' I thought looking down at my body.

"Well, my clothes are still on but--" I said jumping at the semi deep voice.

"We didn't do anything, I promise, I'm that type of gir--" Hyun-yi said stopping himself from his sentence. "I'm not that type of guy, not girl. Hyun-yi said scratching the back his neck.

I looked at Hyun-yi about to say something but I closed my mouth because it was obviously that he was embarrassed.

"Well I made breakfast if you want some." Hyun-yi said.

"Okay." I said getting out the bed, following Hyun-yi into the kitchen.

"So what did you make?" I asked looking all the cooking equipment and spices on the countertop.

"Just a breakfast rice bowl and sausage stir-fry." Hyun-yi said as he put the finishing touch on the dish.

"That looks delicious." I said looking over Hyun-yi's shoulder.

"Done. Now let's eat."Hyun-yi said walking over to the table.

After breakfast and a little getting to know each other, I decided it was time for me to leave.

"Well, I think it's time for me to get home." I said laughing at something Hyun-yi said.

"Oh shit, I gotta get to work too." Hyun-yi said rushing to clean up the kitchen.

"Hey I got this, you should get ready for work." I said picking up the plates from the table.

"Thanks." Hyun-yi said running back to his room.

After cleaning up, I walked back to Hyun-yi's room.

"He- OH MY GOD!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" I said covering my eyes and running out of the room.

Did I just see what I think just seen?OH MY GOD, I just seen Hyun-yi............ NAKED. Why did he have the door open? Well,this is his home but still. Why didn't I knock? Why did I go back there?

Hyun-yi's POV:

I walked out of bathroom from showering and my towel dropped to the floor.

"He- OH MY GOD!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!" I turned around to see Adryan running out my room.

"OH SHIT!!! ADRYAN!!! HEY!!!" I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt and followed her into the living room. She was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall. I sat down next to her.