one

taehyung let out a loud moan as jungkook hits his sweet spot when he momentarily snapped his hips.

"right there, kookie..." he moans, head burrying on the soft pillow, tears trickling down his closed eyes from the pleasure.

jungkook grins loving the soft moans escaping from his lover's swollen lips. he softly caressed taehyung's swollen belly as he thrusts in and out his husband's abused hole taking him in a spooning position.

"so tight, baby" jungkook groans, breath fanning over taehyung's ear. he slowly trailed soft and wet kisses down his neck up to his shoulders occasionally biting ang licking on certain spots.

taehyung moans feeling the familiar heat pooling in his stomach, soft hands softly clutching on jungkook's veiny ones securely wrapped around his waist.

"cum, my love" jungkook whispers, kissing a spot on the  moaning male's shoulder as he thrusts.

"kookie..." taehyung whimpers as he released for the third time that night, spurts of white staining the sheets once again.

taehyung was panting, catching his breath when jungkook switched their position and settled in between his husband's sprawled out legs, careful not to hurt his bulging tummy.

jungkook admires his husband's wrecked state; flushed cheeks, disheveled hair and swollen lips panting heavily, tummy all rounded.

he couldn't get enough of the other. he didn't know if it was because he was pregnant. not that taehyung minded too, he craves for the other with the same intensity. his hips got a little wider and breasts more rounder and more swollen as he was nearing his due date.

he was breathtakingly as beautiful as the first time jungkook laid his eyes on him.

the dominant male gazes at taehyung's swollen breasts making his cock still burried inside the other twitch at the sight.

"you're still milking, my love" he whispers as he dived in and latched his mouth on the other's right nipple. taehyung's hand instantly clutching on the others soft brown locks pushing him closer, eyes closing from the indescribable pleasure. oh how much he loves when his husband sucks his pink buds. not only it helps relieves the pain but it was sending pleasure throughout his body. it was so intimate.

"so sensitive..." jungkook murmurs.

jungkook swirls his tongue and sucked like a hungry infant. his other hand softly twisting and pinching the left nipple. thumb spreading the beads of milk as taehyung moans, back arching.

he releases the right bud before he latched on to the other giving it the same treatment humming as he tastes the sweet milk his husband was leaking out.

"kookie..." he hears the other whimper as he continues sucking on his nipple and thrusts again slowly. he released the pink bud before peppering the others face with soft kisses.

"can't wait 'til we see our little baby..." he murmurs, softly caressing taehyung's swollen belly.

"...then i'll make sure to fuck you so hard and so good then fill you all up again" jungkook says. "you're so sexy all pregnant carrying our baby. maybe we can try to have another set of twins." he adds making taehyung lightly punch his chest and stare at him in disbelief.

"i haven't even given birth and you're thinking of another baby? and no bad words, mr. jeon. baby can hear you." taehyung says with a pout.

jungkook couldn't help but stop his movements and laugh as he peppered the pouting male's face with kisses who whined in return.

he continued to thrust his hips hitting taehyung's spot over and over again. the other moaning with each thrust. jungkook curses lowly as he feels the warm walls sucking his member tighter and it was taking every fiber in him not to loose control. he wanted to fuck his husband hard and ram into him til tomorrow but taehyung's current state reminding him he shouldn't.

"together, my love" he kisses taehyung's lips before the other moans into the kiss releasing his load in between his swollen belly and jungkook's abs.

after a few more thrusts, jungkook unloads his own and releases inside the other filling him up to the brim, a few of the sticky liquid already leaking from the other's hole and down to the messy sheets.

taehyung wrapped his arms around the other as they catch their breath. jungkook's face burried against the crook of his neck, arms on his sides lifting his weight careful not to crush the other.

"i love you" jungkook whispers, a smile instantly forming in taehyung's swollen lips.

"i love you, my kookie."

jungkook switches them back in a spooning position. his member still burried deep in the others tight walls.

it wasn't even five minutes when taehyung feels jungkook's member coming alive again and was now slowly moving his hips.

"kookie!" he gasped turning his head lightly to look at the grinning male.

jungkook chuckles as he kissed him on the forehead.

"don't worry, babe. i'll do the thrusting"