Obsessed : Chapter 32 ❃

"Careless!" Youngji scolded herself. Then she go to her room and take a plaster to stop her bleeding. She go back to the kitchen and take the pieces of that broken glass carefully. After collecting the pieces of that broken glass, she go back to her room and lay her body on her bed again. 

●●
'Ughhhh! Where is that noisy sound come from?! Oh my god, why I feel so weak right now ╯▂╰'  Youngji slowly jumped off her bed and look at her phone 'It's 1:30 a.m' Then, she go to the living room.

'Jackson and his friends?'

"What are you all doing here?" She asked with her low voice. Weak. Wait, she smell something.

"Are you all drunk?!" Youngji raise her voice a bit.

"Relax. Baby, why your face looked so pale?" Mark go to her and caress her cheek.

"Don't touch me! It's not your problem!" Youngji push his hand from touched her cheek and go upstairs. Mark follow her. Youngji stopped and look at him.

"Don't follow me!" Mark smile. Youngji walk again to her room and she want to lock the door but then someone push it. It's Mark. He come into her room.

"What are you doing here? Get out from my room!" Youngji try to yell even she can't raise her voice like usual. Mark ignore her and he go closer to her.

"Get out!" Youngji annoyed and step a few backs until she fall on her bed. He smirk. 'Oh my god! I really don't have the energy right now..'

"What are you.." Youngji stopped her sentence after Mark try to kiss her.

"Jackson!" Youngji tried to yell eventhough she feel so weak right now. Mark covered her mouth.

"Shut up!" Youngji bite his hand and try to run away but Mark grabbed her waist and push her to her bed again.

"Jackson!"

"Jackson! Help me!" Youngji yelled again with all her energy that she have now. She cry. Scared. Mark try to kiss her again but then someone pull him and punch him. Youngji look at that person, It's Jackson. 'Thanks god!'

"Are you trying to rape my wife?!" Jackson asked and punched him until his lips bleed.

"You want me to kill you?!" Jackson asked again and punched him again. He want to punch him again but Bambam pull him.

"Stop it, Jackson!" Bambam stopped them from fighting. Jackson look at Mark with his eyes full of anger. Like a lion find his victim.

"Huh? Why do you care so much about her? Do you love her?" Mark asked and smirk.

"Yes! I care about her because I love her! I love her more than I love myself!" Jackson yelled. All of them silent, surprised. They never see Jackson like this. It's the first time. Then Jackson go to Youngji and hugged her.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jackson asked with a soft voice. Youngji hugged him without answered his question. She cried on his chest.

"It's okay, I'm here with you" Jackson comfort her.

...

"Jackson, we want to go home now. We're so sorry on Mark's behalf. Bye and sorry again" Jr. break the silence and leave their room.

"Youngji, are you sick? and what's wrong with your hand?" Direct question. Jackson asked, because he can felt her body temperature is hot than usual in his hug. No response. Jackson lifted her head slowly. 'She's asleep' Jackson laid her on her bed and covered her body with a blanket. Jackson go to the kitchen, he take a wet cloth and bring it to Youngji's room. He put that wet cloth on her forehead. Then, Jackson caress her head.

"I promise that I will take care of you.. " Jackson said and kiss her forehead. He look at her neck.

"You still wear the necklace that I gave to you.. I really appreciate it eventhough I don't know whether you love me or not.. " Jackson smile eventhough she can't see his smile. Then Jackson change his clothes and wash his face. After that, he lay down next to her and hugged her.

"You need this warm hug, good night.. " Jackson said and kiss her forehead once again. Then he close his eyes. Sleep.