Obsessed : Chapter 39 ♡

Silent.

...

...

...

"Youngji! Bwahhhhhhh!" Jackson yelles on her ear.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Youngji shouted, shocked.

"Hahahahahahaha xD" Jackson laugh out loud.

"What the heck is that?! You startled me!" Youngji annoyed.

"Hahahahahaha" Again, he laugh out loud.

"Haish! What time is it now?" Youngji asked him. Jackson look at his phone.

"11:00 p.m"

"Oh, no wonder I feel so sleepy. Jackson, let's sleep together"

"Come on!" Jackson excited.

"Eyy not you! My little Jackson♥" Youngji go to her room and bring her cat along with her.

Jackson's POV
W-what?! Her Little Jackson?! Woahhh! She ignore me! Huhuhuhu :'3 I thought she asked me to sleep with her :'3

-End Of POV-

"Sleep alone :'3 So sad.." Jackson go to his room. Sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Good morning, Jackson~" Youngji greeted him after she saw him in front of the door.

"Good morning" Jackson reply happily.

"Not you, my Little Jackson. Anyway, good morning too. Hehehehe" Youngji chuckled. She take her cat in front of her room door and hug it. Jackson look at her. 'Youngji, you don't need that Little Jackson because you have me! Haish!' Jackson leave her with her cat there and go to the kitchen.

"Baby, where is our breakfast?" Jackson yelled from the kitchen. Youngji run from the upstairs and go to the kitchen.

"I'll make it now. You just need to sit at the living room and wait for me to call you" Youngji grin. Jackson shook his head, disagree with her idea.

"Let's make a breakfast together!" Jackson grin.

"Okay!" Youngji agree with him. Jackson took out a bread from the cabinet and Kaya&Chocolate's Jem from the fridge. Youngji took an apple from the fridge and blend it into a drinks.

...

"Done!" Jackson said happily.

"I'm done too!"

They put the breakfast that they prepared on the table.

"We can't eat a heavy food in the morning" Jackson said. Youngji nooded her head, agree with him.

"Yes, you're right! Bread and Fruit Juice is enough!"

"Yup! So..." Jackson stopped his sentence there.

"So...Let's eat!" Youngji raise her hand in the air, like a winner.

"Yes!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Bored" Jackson murmured. He change the channel again and again.

"Bored, bored and bored" Murmured again.

"Youngji" He called her that still played with her cat.

"Yes?"

"Let's hang out" Jackson suggest. Youngji look at him and shook her head, disagree.

"No! Let's play with my cat!" Youngji suggest back.

"No! Youngji, I will cry now if you don't sit here without you cat.." Jackson threatened her.

"Go cry" Youngji ignore him.

"Youngji..." Jackson called her but she didn't answer him.

"Youngji, I'm serious.." Sad. His tears was about to falling down on his cheek but he hold it.

"Youngji.." Again.

...

Silent.

...

Youngji look at Jackson who's suddenly silent.

"Jackson" Now, it's her turn to call him.

"Jackson.." She try again but Jackson still did not answered. She keep her cat in the cage and go sit next to him. She touched his shoulder.

"Jackson-sshi, are you cry?" Youngji try to peeked on his face. Suddenly Jackson hugged her.

"Could you please, don't make me cry again? Pabo!" Jackson mad at her. Youngji feel her T-shirt was a bit wet on her shoulder side.

"Did you.. really cry?" Youngji asked, hesitated.

"Yes, I am!" Jackson admitted honestly.

"Aigooo~♥ I'm sorry!" Youngji apologize.

"I will forgive you if you sit here and spend time with me without your Little Jackson!" Jackson break the hug and sit again like a kid. Sulking.

"Okay, okay! I will sit here and spend time with you without my Little Jackson" Youngji grin.

"Really?" Jackson ask for confirmation. Youngji shook her head.

"Yes! Don't cry again, that's hurt me.." Youngji wiped his tears with his soft finger. The situation changed. It's supposed to be Jackson wiped her tears but he's the one who cry, so Youngji is the one who wiped his tears. Jackson froze.

Jackson's POV
I Froze because of her sudden action. Her soft finger.. No one ever did this to me except Youngji and my mother. Oh my god! This girl really makes me fall in love with her! The more skinship that we did, the more I will fall for her ♥

-End of POV-

"Jackson!" Youngji yelled on his ear.

"You startled me!" Jackson take a deep breath.

"Revenge! Muahahaha!" Evil laugh.

"Haishhhh" Jackson bite his lips.

"Jackson, Let's watch a movie" Youngji suggest.

"Good Idea since I'm bored. Well, what kind of movie?"

"Horror please?"