Obsessed : Chapter 35 ♡

"My favourite pillow~" Youngji grin. Jackson sit back on the sofa. 'It's embarrass me. Haish, this girl!'

"Hehehehe" Youngji chuckle. Then suddenly Jackson go upstairs. Youngji look at him. 'Is he sulking? or what?' Then Jackson come back with a paper and pen on his hand. 'Oh, I thought he's sulking'

"Okay, here. I'll write it on this paper" Jackson write something.

"What?"

"The rules" Youngji nodded.

...

...

...

"What take you so long?" Youngji annoyed.

"Hold on, 2 more" Jackson said. Then he give that paper to Youngji. Youngji read it.

My rules :-
1) Morning routine - Kiss
2) Hold each other hand when we hang out everywhere.
3) Must have warm hug EVERYDAY
4) Good night kiss
5) Sleep TOGETHER

Ridiculous!

"What the heck is this? You're so childish and only 5 rules yet you take so much time to write it" Youngji give back that paper to him.

"So, how? Deal? I need inspiration~" Jackson raise his eyebrow then grin.

"Deal number 2 and 3 only" Youngji focus on the television.

"YAH! No! You must deal with all this no matter what!" Jackson turn her face to faced her.

"No!" Stubborn.

"Yes! You want me to.. ehem, that?" Jackson threatening her and pointed his finger to her lips again.

"You! Don't start it, you're so pervert than I thought!" Youngji punch his shoulder and focus on the television again.

"Than you thought? OMG! You're pervert too! Muahahahahahahahahaha xD" Jackson laugh out loud. Youngji annoyed and once again, she punched his shoulder.

"Tchhhh! I'm not a pervert! You're the who is pervert!" Youngji want to stand up, go upstairs but then Jackson suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Sit here, with me" Jackson look at her. Youngji look at him then she sit next to him again.

"Youngji, I'm sorry again.." Jackson started the conversation again.

"Sorry? For what? I've already forgiven you, right?" Youngji asked. Jackson sigh.

"Yes. For everything. Eventhough you've already forgiven me, I know it's hard to accept that someone who's you're really close to already gone and being killed by.. your husband. It's too hard.." Jackson stared her face. Feeling guilty, stupid.

"It's okay.. past is past. It's a fate, we can't do anything about it.." Youngji caress his back and smile, make he feel relief.

"Youngji..." Jackson smile and hugged her.

"To be honest, I've never met someone like you. I'm just feeling grateful because I have you in my life" Jackson said, sincere from his heart.

"Aigooo Jackson~ You're too emotional. Hahahahaha" Youngji laugh.

"Yeah, emotional since I met you~" Jackson talked back. Youngji chuckled.

●●

"Baby, faster" Jackson called Youngji. Youngji come down from upstairs.

"Yeobo, Baby, and what after this?" Youngji rolled her eyes.

"Jagiya..Hehehehe" Annoying.

"Tchhh! Let's go!" Youngji excited. Jackson lock the door and get into the car. They are heading off to airport ~

●●

"Let's go" Jackson hold her hand and find their parents. Youngji nodded. They walk until they found their parents on one spot.

"Aigoooo, you two are here~" Jackson's mom hugged them. They smiled.

"Youngji, your necklace.. so pretty.." Jackson's mom said. Youngji smile.

"Thank you, mom"

"Pretty, isn't it? I bought that for her" Jackson said that and stared her face. Her pretty smile.

"My son have grown up and matured now~ I am so happy for you two.." His mom smile and caress Jackson's head.

"Of course! Hehehehe" Jackson chuckled.

"Oh ya, we'll leave now! We'll miss you two!" They hugged Jackson and Youngji.

"Okay, we'll miss you all too!" Jackson and Youngji waved their hand as a goodbye sign.

●●

"Aigooo~ I am so tired" Youngji sit on the sofa at the living room. Jackson did the same.

"Me too" Exhausted.