Ex-friends

Class had started 20 minutes ago and you just woke up. You throw on your jeans and black hoodie and grab your bag as you trudge out of the door as reluctantly as possible.
"Sup sir?" You say as you walk into class 30 minutes late.
"Y/n do you know how late you are?!" Mr Smith yells at you.
"I'm assuming too late for an excuse?" You say, as cocky as possible.
"That's an after school detention. Go and sit down."
"Will do." You mumble, walking to the back of the classroom.
"Dom is so cute. Uch I cant get him out of my brain! Ok, ok think about something else. Um.... ok the beach. Waking up on that pier after blacking out. Seeing his face. Ugh NO you cant stop thinking about him. You basically eat, sleep and breathe Dom." You go off in a daydream.
"Hey y/n can I borrow your notes?" A voice snaps you out of your trance.
"You think I made notes in this class? I got here 30 minutes late and I've basically been in a daydream for 15 minutes." You reply.
"Alright calm down y/n jeez."
"I'm sorry, but where the fuck did you guys go yesterday when we were at the beach? Ya know, on the pier where I slipped and blacked out for about 5 minutes? You couldn't even text me either. Honestly Skye, you and Jade keep doing this. Why do you keep leaving me like this?" You start getting frustrated.
"Haha, why are you so angry today? Like I said before, calm the fuck down."
You start getting even more angry with her now.
You start shouting at her "DUDE JUST GIVE ME A STRAIGHT FUCKING ANSWER! THAT'S ALL I WANT!!"
You look up to see the whole class staring at you, including Mr Smith.
"Fuck this." You say and storm out, slamming the door as hard as you can.

Hey I had a really fun time making this chapter XD! ~ me dudezzz