Suspension

Its lunchtime and you decide to walk around the corridors for a good 10 minutes, just thinking of him. Then you remember your old spot where you used to skip class. Behind the stairs! It was nothing much, just an old office chair and loads of cigarette butts on the floor. 'Man, this place is a fucking nightmare.' You mutter under your breath. You hear footsteps coming down the stairs. You grab your bag and dash out the double doors.
"ERM EXCUSE ME, y/n WHY WERE YOU COMING OUT FROM UNDER THE STAIRS?! STUDENTS AREN'T ALLOWED BACK THERE YOU KNOW?" A shrill voice hollered after you.
"YEAH WELL TEACHERS AREN'T MEANT TO SCREAM AT STUDENTS BUT HERE WE ARE!" You shout back over your shoulder. You start running as you hear her footsteps get louder and faster. You start thinking
'Oh shit. Where should I go now? I cant go back there, she'll catch me and then that will be a definite suspension!'
"Y/N GET BACK HERE NOW SO I CAN SUSPEND YOUR ASS!!"
"No thanks miss, see ya next week!" You say as you decide to run past the administrators office and out of the door. You text Dom because you know that he will be on his lunch break right now and its Dom, he will obviously have his phone.
'Hey Dom. How are you doing since the past hour that I texted you XD?'
'Umm I'm fine? Why r u texting me, shouldn't u be in class right now?' He came through pretty confused, even through a text.
'Well, I just got caught skipping class and I was in a no-students-allowed space.'
'Omg srsly y/n? Just wait in the school parking lot. Let's make our starbucks meet-up a little earlier than we said hmm? Say in 10 minutes?'
'Ha, ok, see you soon Dom.'
'Baiiiii'
You smile down at your phone, but you remember to put up your hood, so no one notices that you basically escaped school.

Heyy Ikr I'm actually making long chapters now. I've updated alot in the past 2 days, so I'm gonna take a few days off because I have school work to do. (Btw I hate doing these writers paragraphs, it's just that I need to tell u guys what I'm doin next.) :) bai