The King's Daughters [Damsel In Success]

We all know about the typical powerless, kind princess or princesses who are to remain out of sight, be with the people to assure and guide them. During all that typical scenario, could there have been more the princess or princesses have done to be further use to help for all? Well then. Let's change things up a bit, shall we?? 

A dark shroud of dark energy began looming over the entire kingdom. Screams of fear, despair, and cries for help can be heard for miles and from within the castle walls and chambers. With no king anywhere insight or present in the kingdom and a large number of the king's army spread almost so thin, who is left to guard and protect the kingdom and take command??

"There's no use in waiting for father to come back and save the kingdom. I think it's time we take action ourselves and show him that we are capable and strong enough without him. What do you girls think?" says Morgana, gripping the hilt of her sword. 

"You're right. At this rate, the kingdom will be beaten to dust," says Asha, as she grabs her pouch of herbs and fast-growing plant seeds. 

"Less talking and more doing. The longer we stand here talking things out, the more danger there will be for the entire kingdom. Let's go," says Diane as she hurries off out of the room with her staff in hand. Morgana and Asha follow after her. 

As the creatures of the dark energy swoop in right and left, a gentle light illuminates strongly and the creatures are vaporized by the brilliant shine of the light, before suckling the happiness of like out of the villagers. 

"Mommy, help!" a child cries out defenselessly as the entity makes a head dive above the child, going for the kill. 

At that moment, a gentle fairy light barrier deflects the entity, and a blaze of fire sends it to the ground burning to ashes. 

"Thank you so much your Highnesses!" says the woman, embracing her child.

"Nevermind that. Get to the nearest plant and stay together! Asha is rounding up everyone to the underground chambers! GO NOW!!!!!" says Morgana, taking off with her dragon into the raging skies. Diane sends off the woman and her child in a fairy orb and takes off after Morgana.

Once Asha had rounded up all the people and Morgana had given orders to the guard at the palace, all three princesses have gathered at the highest rooftop and prepare their most risky plan of defeat and attack with Morgana's dragons flying guard. With all three princess rings set in place around a white candle of a pedestal, they begin chanting a protection spell.

"In times of trouble, we call to you
Protect us all here
Protect us now
In times of trouble, we call for thee
Protect us all here
Protect us all now" 

As they repeat the spell, outside the tower, enormous white energy cleanses all darkness. The kingdom safe once more.