Chapter 10

I see Willow in the kitchen being circled by a group of greedy delinquents. Her flannel is on the ground, her dress strap is falling off and revealing the top of a red lacey bra. She has her left hand wound into Dallas Toppings hair as if she is about to kiss him. She hasn't even had her first kiss.

"Hey Sis." I say getting her attention. "Dallas, you look good."

He shifts his head away from my sister, now all the sudden interested in lil ole me. Boys are so predictable. Dallas has been asking me out for as long as I can remember but he is the biggest douche. I see Ryder out of the corner of my eye. Get away from my sister!

"You too Izzy. Where you been keeping this little minx?" His eyes rake down my sister's body.

Minx? Gross. Perverted. Get away from her.

"In the tallest tower." I step forward and the little circle of guys divide making room for me to be in the center with Willow, she was trapped in there like they were a pack of wolves.

"Izzy!" Willow beams and wraps her slender long arms around me.

"Hey!" I squeeze her back. "You having fun?"

"Soooooo mussshhhh!" She slurs out and sways and we both fall into Dallas. "Is it hot in here?" She whispers into my ear. "Dallas is hot." No he's not.

"Izzy, when are you going to let me take you out?" Dallas asks like the douche he truly is. Two minutes ago he was all over my sister. Now his disgusting paw is on my low back

"It's really good to see you." I beam at him and rest my hand on his bicep I make eye contact with Johnny who is supposed to grab Willow. "I'm with Logan now though."

"Logan's a pussy." Dallas says and Logan make his presence known with a dry cough and Dallas moves his eyes to him.

"Oh, hey buddy." Dallas quickly stammers out and I laugh.

I make my rounds with all the guys squeezing their muscles batting my eyes. Demanding their focus remain on me.

I entertain them all while Johnny steps in and grabs Willow to take her out to the front yard. If I came in and dragged her away kicking and screaming, it wouldn't have faired well for any of us. Detracting the attention and mindlessly flirting with an idiot or two, makes it so nobody gets hurt.

My phone dings and I say, "Excuse me boys." I walk out of the circle as they all protest me leaving. I just stroked the hell out of all their ego's for several minutes.

"Wow, Baby....it's a craft." Logan says grabbing my hand as I walk to the front door.

"I can't believe those vultures! And Ryder was one of them!" I shake my head in disbelief. In this neck of the woods I'm used to rich kids being entitled but something about him acting that way with my baby sister makes me livid.

"Ryder said he was just looking out for her." Logan defends.

"Oh, I bet he was." I murmur. Logan excuses himself to the restroom and I make my way to Willow.

"I see the little Sterling bitch is just as much of a cock tease as you." Tessa says as she steps in front me, blocking the door.

"Oh, hey Tessa. Maybe When she sobers up you could teach her how to gobble all the cocks like you're so well known for." I smile brightly and then place my finger to my lips as though I'm deep in thought. "How many have you gobbled up tonight? Because you do look tired."

She squints her bambi like eyes at me and I continue to smile, not breaking eye contact. She looks me up and down.

"You know...Logan and I had a great little reunion out back." She looks cool as a cucumber again. Confident and so proud.