C H A P T E R 16

~ My Girl ~

It was the morning after our arrival in Greece and I was woken to the feeling of somebody leaving delicate kisses across my face.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was Wyatt that was leaving the affectionate kisses.

I smiled opening my eyes to reveal Wyatt resting on his forearm as he was slightly leaning over me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said smiling as he looked down at me.

"Good morning," I smiled back while peering up at him.

"Are you excited about our day today?" He asked me while moving his hand through my hair.

"I'm always excited to do anything with you," I replied.

"In that case, I'm fine with staying in bed with you all day and finish where we left off," he smirked moving his body further on top of me.

"In your dreams," I laughed shoving him off of me so I could get out of bed to prepare for the day.

"I'm going to make love to you sooner or later," he said sitting up in the bed while watching me walk towards the bathroom.

I tied my hair up so I could do my morning routine without my hair getting in the way.

After I finished washing my face, I grabbed my toothbrush so I could brush my teeth. 

Wyatt walked into the bathroom a few seconds later and I looked in the mirror noticing how dangerously low his boxers hung showing off his perfectly defined V-line.

If he keeps walking around looking like that, I'm going to practically beg on my hands and knees for him to take me right there on the spot.

Wyatt walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as he buried his face in my neck.

I needed to spit out the bubbling toothpaste, so I bent over to spit in the sink while rinsing out my mouth.

I realized as I was bent over, my ass was pressed against Wyatt and I already knew he was going to make a comment about the position.

"I mean if you wanted me to take you while you're bent over the sink just say so," he remarked like he could read my mind while his hands were still placed on my hips.

I teasingly rubbed my ass against him while I was still bent over and I watched as he took his bottom lip between his teeth while staring at me in the mirror.

I smirked at him before leaning back up and turning around to face him.

"You're gonna stop teasing me before I seriously lose control with you," he said roughly placing his hands over my ass.

"If you say so," I said while dragging my pointer finger down the middle indention of his abs.

I looked up at Wyatt and I could tell my actions were provoking him.  I giggled before leaning up to press a kiss to his lips before walking out of the bathroom to get dressed.

I put on the baby blue bikini and covered up with a pair of jean shorts and a loose top.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail and made my way into the living room to find Wyatt sitting at the counter scrolling through his phone.

He already had on his swim shorts as well as a plain white t-shirt.

"All ready," I said walking up to him as he noticed my presence in the room.

Wyatt stood from the chair and his large figured dominated over my smaller one.  He pulled me close to him and place his tattooed hand on my cheek pulling me in for a kiss.