C H A P T E R 27

~ Never Letting Go ~

Wyatt and I stumbled into his living room as we exited the elevator. We were interlocked in the heat of intimacy as we held on to one another tightly while we kissed with such passion. Wyatt flung his bag off his shoulder and it landed on the ground with a loud thud.

His hands were vigorously roaming my body as my hands were tangled in his hair. The intimacy present in the kiss was driving us both insane with desire and need.

"Jump," Wyatt mumbled into the kiss as he leaned down to place his hands on the back of my thighs.

I did as I was told and Wyatt effortlessly wrapped my legs around his waist.  He made his way towards the bedroom while carrying me and I took the opportunity to focus my attention on his neck. I trailed my kisses down his neck and lightly grazed my teeth across a sensitive area causing him to moan in approval.

Once he walked into the bedroom, he gently placed my body down at the foot of the bed before standing back up. I had to lean my head back in order to see his face. He swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and even in the dim lighting, I could see the bruises that were forming on his abdomen.

I ran my fingers lightly over the bruises before placing delicate kisses over the blemishes wanting to desperately erase the marks off his body.

Wyatt was intently watching me while I looked up at him through my thick lashes.

He placed his hand on my face and I leaned into his warm touch. I moved back allowing him to get on the bed as well. I laid back against the soft pillows and Wyatt hovered on top of me as he leaned his head down to kiss me.

I kissed him back passionately as we savored the moment of being with each other. Earlier in the night, I was worried that I would never see Wyatt again but now, I was confident that nothing was going to separate us.

"God I want you," he whispered as he brought his face inches above mine.

"Have me," I replied placing my hand on his bicep.

Wyatt and I quickly discarded the clothes that remained on our bodies. I wanted to please him more than anything and I leaned up gesturing for him to lay back.

"Baby, I don't want foreplay right now. I need to be inside of you," he pleaded as he realized what I was trying to do.

I bit my lower lit content with his desires of needing me. There was nothing more I could have wanted tonight than to please Wyatt in any way he needed. He reached into his nightstand to pull out a condom but I stopped his sudden movements.

"I want to feel all of you," I admitted not wanting to be deprived of the raw sensual feeling.

He smirked and nodded his head while returning to his previous position. Eagerly, he placed the tip of his cock against my entrance feeling how badly I needed him. He moaned in approval before slowing sliding his massive length inside. I gripped his shoulder as I felt the sudden intensity of the pleasure.

Wyatt moved his hips at a slower pace until he was confident that my body adjusted to him. He was always so gentle with me and it only made me appreciate him more.

His movements picked up and the room was filled with our lusty moans as we indulged in each other's bodies. He fisted the sheets above my head as his movements picked up bringing us closer to the blissful edge.

This time I wanted to be the one taking control in bringing us both to our climax. I nudge his body to the side and he moved to lay down on the bed as I proceeded to straddle his lap. I brought his length back to my entrance, slowly sliding down gasping as I adjusted to the foreign position. Being on top was a different position for me but it was still a position of content.