stream Pity Party by Madi (Madimakesmusica on yt)

(This is just casual altrive n krinios because I love their dynamic)

"Ryan, when you said you were rusty at fishing, I didn't think it'd be that bad!"

I looked over from my rather uncomfortable lawn chair. "Oh come on! The last time I went fishing was when I was fourteen!" I said while laughing. Altrive just sticks his tongue out at me and casts his line.

Twitchcon ended a couple of days ago, and we were leaving tomorrow. Altrive and I decided to go fishing, though I am horrid at it. We just went to a conservation area type park and found a dock. Trees overhang, maybe a foot or a half away from my head. It was just a beautiful space.

I look over to Altrive. He notices after a couple of seconds.

"What are you looking at, dork?" He asked. He smiled at me, which caused me to smile too. "Yeah, so- I'm going to need you to cast out my line again," I say, then give him an exaggerated smile.

He sighed and looked away. In a lighthearted manner, though. "Ryan, we want over this!" he exclaims while taking my rod away from me. "You've just got to open the bail and throw it like a baseball! Beta male."

I gasp, mock insulted. "How dare you assume such things!" Altrive just shakes his head and hands me back the rod. I try to cast it, but it ends up going about an inch from the pier.

Altrive sighs and takes the rod back. "How could someone be so bad at this?" he mumbles. I laugh and he casts out the rod.

"It's a talent," I say, shrugging. "I'm just that good." Altrive rolls his eyes. "Yeah, sure."

After a couple more times of me missing the fish when it's on the hook and Altrive throwing back every fish he catches 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥; I propose a very important question.

"Do you name your fishing rod?" I ask him. It was such a dumb question Altrive physically got up from his chair.

"No, why the hell would I do that?"

"I don't know, it just seems like something a pro-fisher would do."

"Where did you get that idea?"

"Like how cowboys name their horses!"

Altrive bursts out laughing and sits back in his chair. "You're so dumb," he comments, still laughing.

"Yeah," I agree. "But you love me." Altrive smiles at me. " You aren't wrong."

After a while, I break the silence. "I'm going to name my fishing rod Lawrence." I decide. "Why Lawrence?" Altrive asks, like a fool.

"Because it's obviously the superior name," I said, trying to cast my line. I'll get it by myself, just you wait.

"Of course it is, I'm so sorry for asking." Altrive remarks sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

I once again thrust out my rod, in hopes of actually casting it properly. I can feel the line move within the rod, and it lands a decent length away from the pier.

Altrive stands up. "Ryan!" he laughs. "You did it!"