chapter one.

3rd person pov

*beep beep beep*

you turn your head to see your alarm

9:00 am

this was actually late for you... but you didn't have classes today at UCLA so you could sleep in. you didn't have a free day though. you had work starting at 11am at the rose bowl stadium. this was so you could basically pay for the apartment your living in plus food and stuff. they actually pay pretty well.

you led people to their seats and also did other duties throughout the stadium but it was nothing ever too difficult.

today you knew you had a long day ahead of you though... today BTS was going to be playing the rose bowl. two days in a row.

y/n pov

of course i'm working both days of bts... their army is gonna run me over.

i put my hair in a slick back curly ponytail and did my edges. i then put on the rose bowl hat that matched my work shirt.

luckily i can wear any pants that i want as long as we stick to the dress code so i wore my skinny black jeans, they made my butt look nice.

but who cares im going to be surrounded by 10 year olds anyway, but there could be some dilfs u never know

i laughed at myself.

it was a pretty day outside and i live close to the stadium so i decided to walk instead of uber.

*time skip*

i reached the stadium and there were already so many people lined up. wow.

i take a picture of the long line to send to my 14 y old sister.

she answered back, "you really have no idea how lucky you are. you're seeing bts for FREE!"

"whatever" i texted her back. she was true though. i do get to see people live almost whenever i want for free.

why does bts have so much hype? they can't be that good. i guess i'll see tonight.

i greet my coworker alex. he's one of the only other black people that work with me so we're very cool with each other.

"are you staying for the show?" i ask him

"yeah i'm working security tonight"

i make a face to him "oh no. good luck"

"thanks. i don't know whats gonna be worse... this, or that bieber concert a couple years ago."

"yeah that was insane"

"imagine being the girl that ends up with one of these guys... you'd start a whole war"

"right..." i take a deep breath, "okay i gotta get to these seats we're opening soon"

we wave each other goodbye.

people start to pour in and I am amazed I don't just see little teen girls screaming, trust me there were, but there were people of all ages and genders.

wow, i thought to myself, they must be really good.

these two girls that looked about 16 or 17 came to me with their tickets.

"well are you guys excited" i asked them.

"YES this is my first concert!" one of them responded back to me.

the other one spoke too, "this isn't my first concert but it's my first BTS concert, we're very excited!"

"well you both are very close to the stage and I've never seen them, but I heard great things about their shows!" I say to them. "Which one is your favorite?"

"Jungkook! I love Jungkook" the girl pointed to her bunny looking keychain on her purse.

"J-hope is mine" the other girl spoke as she showed her keychain.

"well enjoy girls I'll keep an eye out for them" I joked.

they waved goodbye.

"Wait. She gets to just roam the stadium and see concerts for free?" i heard one of the girls say to the other while walking away to their seats.

*time skip*

i'm standing by the door to see if anyone else is coming in so I can check their tickets. the concert starts in about 5 minutes.

my job is technically done until the show is over. i debated leaving and coming back but i was really curious about this group.

i went to the staff room and grabbed a folded seat and placed it on the floor. i was very close to the stage.

"ITS STARTING" one girl by me screamed.

i soon look up from my phone and see these seven guys at a long table. everyone is screaming their lungs off.

they start to preform.

"DIONYSUS" a girl screams

wow. from they start they have so much energy.

"KIM SEOKJIIIIINNNNNNNNN" i hear someone scream from the top of their lungs.

wait... why are they so fine.

*time skip*
3rd person pov

time goes by and you are up dancing along with BTS and the crowd.

you were so intrigued at how great they were and how in sync their dancing was.

their vocals were also amazing. they even had separate songs for each person.

one of them had caught your eye. his hair was black and the longest out of them all. he was singing like nobody's business.

right now he was preforming his solo song. and before you knew it he was up in the air.

all you could say was wow.

this might be one of the best concerts i've ever been to.

*time skip*
y/n pov

the concert was over. i had a great time and i definitely understand all this hype. i don't even know what they were saying but i know i loved it.

i got up to lead people out the right way and saw the two girls again, "how was it girls?"

"AMAZING"

i could tell they just finished crying.

"i can tell... by the way who was the one that flew during their song?"

"that was my bias jungkook!"

"oh! okay, well get home safe girls"

they waved bye to me.

"Y/N!" my shift manager called my name.

i turned around, "yes?"

"there's a spill backstage, can you go and clean it?"

i nodded.

wait, aren't they still backstage?