chapter seven.

3rd person pov

"thanks for picking me up jj"

"how many times do i have to tell you jj was the old me, i now go by my birth name jamie. it's classier."

you roll your eyes, "okay... jj"

jamie glares at you, "anyways! how was work? you must be tired."

"girl you honestly wouldn't believe"

"was it that bad?"

"actually, these last two days were probably the best work days ever!"

"i heard bts was good but not THAT good"

"jamie you don't understand"

"well spit it out y/n!"

"after the show last night they told me to clean one of the rooms backstage because there was a spill, turns out one of the members was the one who made the spill"

"what?? y/n did you take a picture"

"i'm not done yet"

jamie looks at you waiting to hear the rest.

"jamie the guy was so hot"

"which one was it?"

"jungkook"

"okay i've heard of him"

"anyways he was so sweet apologizing for spilling his drink and everything and i was telling him he could go but he chose to wait and talk to me and one thing led to another and i ended up seeing him shirtless"

"WHAT?"

"he spilled his drink on his shirt too and i offered to clean it but he was like hardcore flirting with me and told me i didn't have to leave when he changed his shirt"

"this sounds like a made up story do you know how many people would be jealous?"

"right. and i'm not even done"

"okay GO ON"

"after he was concerned that i'd be going home so late. i told him it was no problem but he told me he'd take me to the hotel he's staying at and get me a room"

"y/n..."

"i know it sounds crazy but it was so late and he was right about it being unsafe. that's why i called you to pick me up today. usually i would end work earlier but they started giving me later shifts."

"so did you go?"

you nodded.

jamie's shocked look turned into concern, "i hope he didn't touch you without consent or anything"

"no it was with consent."

"so he touched you?!"

"just a lil bit" you make the pinch hand gesture and giggle a bit.

"wow. your sister won't believe this"

you proceed to tell her everything else that led up to right now. even though she was concerned about how everything went very fast she was also happy for you.

*time skip*

"see you at class tomorrow" you wave goodbye to jamie, "keep my secret safe with you!"

she laughed, "i will, see you! and be careful!"

a/n
enjoy!