chapter six.

3rd person pov

just like the performance last night, you enjoyed yourself again, seeing it from a different perspective.

every once in a while they would come out to change their outfits and jungkook would give you a quick kiss on the cheek.

but since you saw the concert yesterday, you took the chance to get his shirt out of the dryer while they were preforming, even going as far as to iron it. just as a small thank you.

it's the little things that count, you thought to yourself.

you walked into his dressing room to leave the shirt there and you ended up noticing a paper. it was the schedule of the entire tour. they finished about 3/4 of the tour already. you looked and saw the gap between their next concert.

it seemed like he had 2 free days in between. maybe we could hang out or something... secretly.

*time skip*

"THANK YOU ARMY! I LOVE YOU!" you assume this is namjoon considering you remember his voice from earlier.

you walk closer to the side of the stage still making sure people can't see you. fireworks start and you look up at the sky. it was so beautiful. you then feel two hands on your waist.

you slightly jumped, "jungkook! you scared me"

"sorry y/n i wanted to catch you before the fireworks were over" he was breathing in and out and a bit sweaty.

he grabbed ur hand and pulled you behind the stage where u could see the fireworks more clearly.

jimin and yoongi were there watching it too while using a towel patting their face due to how sweaty they were from the show, "hey y/n" yoongi said while jimin nodded at you.

you greeted them both and looked back at the sky while holding jungkook's hand. he used his other hand to gently grab your chin and bring his lips close to yours.

his lips felt like soft pillows but there was also an adrenaline rush paired with it due to the response to the pops and cracks from the fireworks and all the screams in the back still cheering on their favorite boy band.

you kissed him back before you pulled away and looked him in the eyes, hands now on his neck. you could've sworn you saw the entire galaxy in his sparkly eyes. he grabbed your hand again and lead you to his dressing room.

you asked him a question while walking there "do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

"no i wanted to tell you" he opened the door, " i'm free!" he turned around to see his previously soaked shirt, dry and ironed laying on the table.

"cmon y/n you didn't have to iron it" his mouth curves into a smile and he pinches your cheek.

"it's just a small thank you for what you did this morning"

"hmm" he stepped closer to you, "not last night?"

you chuckled shyly, "maybe that too"

"well thank you" he laughed lightly and then started to undress like it was nothing, his goal to change into his own comfortable clothes.

he pulled his shirt off, "so what do you wanna do tomorrow?"

his abs were glistening and you were oddly used to it, "can we even go anywhere?"

"yeah i just have to be careful. stay over again?"

"cant. i have classes from 8–10am. so get a good sleep and we'll spend the whole day together tomorrow"

he pouted, pulling the new ironed shirt on top of him before taking off his pants, "okay." he changed into his sweatpants, "don't stare"

"too late"

"you'll regret that y/n" he tied the string of his pants and came close to you.

"regret what?" you asked seductively.

he backed you up into a wall, "don't tease me" his arm over your shoulder, his face close.

out of no where the door swings open, "kook-" taehyung sees you two against the wall, "oh sorry" he closes the door quick.

you laugh and peck jungkooks lips before you slip from under him, "i gotta go, see you soon!"

"wait! this late at night again?"

"don't worry, my best friend jamie is picking me up"

"i'll miss you..." he grabbed your arm not wanting to let go.

a/n
hope you enjoyed! long time no see. i hope everyone is doing well and always thank you for supporting my stories. ❤️