chapter five.

y/n pov

okay rose bowl day 2. here we go.

people started to gradually fill the venue. this time a girl and a guy that looked around my age came to show me their tickets.

3rd person pov

"hi! are you guys ready?"

"we're both so excited this is our first concert, even though we have loved them since no more dream era"

you shook your head, acting like you understood what they meant, "wow! well, i saw them last night for the first time and they were great. you'll have lots of fun".

they thanked you.

"here's your seats. enjoy!'' while pointing to their seats your phone somehow fell out of your pocket. the girl reached to give it to you and just your luck, you get a text from jungkook at the same time.

she looks at the notification and gives you a suspicious look.

"a different jungkook haha have fun!" you leave them two fast, making them even more suspicious.

you look around yourself before reading the text.

jungkook🥴- watch from backstage this time. i want to see you before i go on.

you - noooo. no distractions

jungkook🥴- you'll be my good luck charm🥺

you - ur so cute. okay

jungkook 🥴- 😊😊😊😊

you read the conversation back to you yourself. he's the type of guy you dreamed of. talented funny and caring.

*time skip*

you had just finished your job and the show was staring in around 10 minutes. the bts staff recognized your face from earlier so they let you backstage without a problem.

you walked to jungkook's dressing room and knocked on it.

"come in y/n"

"how did you know it was me?"

"it's the same knock from yesterday"

"you remembered how i knocked? you're crazy" you chuckled at him.

"i'm crazy? you went home with a stranger last night"

"you're not a stranger jungkook"

"i was yesterday" he kissed your lips, "when i sing euphoria tonight, i will think of you."

"aww. be careful on that thing"

"will-"

"TWO MINUTES GET IN PLACE" yelled a staff member.

"gotta go" he grabbed your hand and placed you near the stage where you could see them preform but not be seen yourself.

"you'll do amazing jungkook"

he smiled at you and got in his position for dionysus.

a/n
hope ur enjoying!
i know ur thinking what happens when that tour stop is over? you'll see!