Sorrow

Akito's POV
     I was ready to die at that moment but I didn't feel pain. I open my eyes and to my horror she got in the way! She sacrificed herself for me!

     "Mom!" I scream. The katana sword went right through her. Her blood came into contact with my face.

     Tatsuya grabbed my mother by her head and through her against the tree. I screamed and she yelled in pain. I saw the village healer Sakura go to her and try to heal her.

     I had to focus on Tatsuya as he tried to strike me again, but I was prepared for it this time. I knocked the sword out of his hand put him in a choke hold.

     "How dare you hurt my mother!" I said angrily. Then I kicked him away trying to do another attack, but before I could he turned into a shadow.

     I couldn't see him but I heard his laughter circling around me.

     "Your mother did the same thing your father did Akito! I will come back when you become mentally stable until then bye!" Tatsuya said and with that he was gone.

     I quickly ran up to mom where Sakura was healing her.

     "Akito. I am sorry to say this but, your mother is going to die. Her wounds are too severe and I would recommend talking to her."

Sakura said as she looked defeated.

I quickly rush over to mom and hold her in my arms. She was coughing up blood and had tears in her eyes.

"Mom! I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you!" I say as I sob. She places her fingers onto my mouth.

"It's a parents...job...to protect their...children. I have a...favor...to ask of you." She said weakly.

I nod and let her continue. "Promise me you won't...seek out...revenge!" She says as she coughs up more blood.

I cry and speak "I swear on your blood that I will never seek out revenge!" I say as I cry.

"Also...take care of (Y/n). Teach her how to...become an amazing...shinobi just like you and your...father.'' I nod again as tears overflow from my eyes.

As part of the ANBU you aren't supposed to share emotion but, this was an exception. She was my mother after all. She raised (Y/n) and me. How is (Y/n) going to feel if mom dies?

My mother smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes. "You look just like your father Akito. Here, I want you to have this." Mom says as she gives me a bracelet.

"Your lucky bracelet!" I laugh and sniff at it.

"That way you and (y/n) are close to my heart and I'll be their to protect you and guide you. I love you kids very much." Mom said and then did something unexpected.

She place her hand on my chest and flowed her chakra into my heart.

And with mom's last dying breath she said "whenever you need me...I'll forever be in your...heart." Then she did the biggest smile and became lifeless in my arms.

"Mom! No! Don't leave me and (Y/n) alone!" I scream and it started to pour. The lighting was flashing and the thunder was loud.

I run over to lord sixth and hug him tight. He hugs back and pets my red hair.

''It will be alright Akito. Now let Sakura heal your wounds.'' I nod and then sit down facing away from my mother. How am I going to break the news to (Y/n)?

''This is going to hurt a lot Akito.'' Sakura said as I prepare for the pain.

She rips out the kunai from my back and I try not to scream. Lord Sixth looks at me troubled and begins to speak.

''I want you to spend the night at Naruto's place if that is okay with you. Also we can prepare a funeral for your mother tomorrow if you would like. ''

I sigh and reply ''That's fine with me knowing (Y/n) is their. Hey lord sixth, why did Tatsuya call my dad red fox of the leaf? Is that why you call me that?''

''Yes. Your father was a kind, loyal, brave, and strong shinobi, don't call me lord sixth anymore. Call me uncle if that's alright.'' lord sixth said.

I smirk at him. ''Uncle Kakashi?'' I start to laugh. Kakashi laughs with me.

''I got the bleeding to stop, but you need to wear these bandages for a week and change them everyday.'' Sakura says as she wraps the bandages around my back.

''Akito I'm going to take your mother to a place to preserve her until tomorrow. Do you want to say any last words? Sakura asks me.

''I said my lasts words to her.'' I say with tears welling up in my eyes.

''Let's go'' Kakashi says as he takes my hands.

I do not own Boruto, but I do own the photo.

Thanks so much for reading!! I know beginnings are boring in books, but (Y/N) and Boruto action are coming! Make sure you comment and vote! Love you all!

Author-Chan:)