Family

I do not own Boruto and the credit goes to the original creators!! I do NOT own the photo and the credit goes to the original creator.

     (Y/n)'s POV

     I sat at the table with tears running down my cheeks and I kept reading the same lines over and over. Boruto placed a hand on my right shoulder to comfort me and let me cry. I have lost everyone I have ever loved and it hurt. Akito was the only one left and the Akunin Organization ripped me from my family.

     Boruto's POV

     As soon as (Y/n) read the note she started to cry. When I saw her cry, I felt a huge pain in my chest and all I wanted was to comfort her. I placed my hand on her shoulder and looked at my dad worriedly. Dad only looked at me with a frown then looked back at (Y/n). What was in that note?''

     (Y/n)'s POV

     ''I...I...made a promise to...mom at her funeral that I wouldn't let anything happen to Akito.'' I mumble with tears still in my eyes.

     ''May I see the note? You don't have to give it to me!'' Boruto said quietly and I nodded my head as I gave him the note. He read it over and had an angered look on his face. Boruto slammed his fists down on the table and got up from his chair.

     ''How can someone do this to you? What do they have to gain from this?'' Boruto yelled.

     ''Boruto!'' Naruto yelled out and Boruto shut up instantly. ''Come with me.'' Boruto followed Naruto and I stayed in the room thinking. How am I going to get my brother back?

     Boruto's POV

     Dad lead me in the hallway shutting the door behind him. ''We are going to let Akito proceed with his plan and find out more of this organization.'' I let out a gasp and dad continued. ''He might become a threat to the village and we cannot trust him no more. I want you to keep an eye on (Y/n) and make sure she doesn't leave the village.''

     ''But...'' I start, but dad cut me off.

     ''This is a very important mission I am assigning you Boruto! She must not leave the village.'' Dad said in a very serious tone. I wanted to fight back, but I knew I had to hold my tongue.

     ''It's going to be difficult. What if AO go into the village and go after (Y/n)?'' I asked dad.

     ''I know everyones chakra and if an unidentified chakra were to enter our village we would know. I will also be by her side most of the time with a shadow clone. If things get too out of hand I'll come personally.'' Dad said.

     ''I understand.'' I said as I put my hands into my pockets.

     ''I am going to have her train with my friend Sasuke and you will be joining that training. You and (Y/n) will need to improve your skills in case for some reason I don't come in time.'' Dad said.

     (Y/n)'s POV

     While Naruto and Boruto were distracted, I raced upstairs and grabbed a bag of all of my belongings. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and my cheeks puffy. I rubbed the tears from my eyes and slapped both hands hard against my cheeks. I copied what Naruto does when he gets stressed. 'Stop crying! I made a promise to mom that I wouldn't cry!''

     I run towards the window and jump out of it. I land softly on the dried soil and look back up at the Uzumaki house. I am sad to leave the house, but I need to defy my brother and the hokage. I need what's left of my family.

     ''Where do you think your going (Y/n)?'' I hear a familiar voice behind me. I look back and see Naruto standing with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face. Without me thinking, I started to run. My legs worked on their own as I dodged all of the people in the village. I did twists and turns trying to lose Naruto, but of course he caught up to me.

     ''(Y/n) stop for moment.'' Naruto said calmly and I stayed put. ''What are you doing?'' Naruto asked with and confused look on his face.

     ''I'm going after what's left of my family! I have no one here and I don't care what anyone tells me! I am going to save Akito!'' I yelled in anger and sorrow.

     ''You have so many people who care about you.'' Naruto had an understanding look on his face.

     ''Like who?'' I asked. To my surprise, Naruto pulled me into a tight hug and wouldn't let go.

     ''You have me, Boruto, Hima, Hinata, Kakashi, and of course Akito.'' I dropped the bag that I was holding. ''I know what it's like not having parents and someone you care about that needs saving. Please do not leave the village.''

     ''Why can't I save Akito?'' I asked with tears in my eyes.

     ''You aren't strong enough yet and you don't know where you can find these people. You need to stay strong and focus on becoming a ninja, so you can get your brother then, but until that time comes, you are to stay here.'' Naruto said and I hugged him back.

     ''Okay.'' I whimpered.