08 | yeontan

Of course as the dumbass you are, you forgot your bag of clothing and other things at home. So of course when you are told the great message that you have to move into a dorm, which you have been silently hoping you got to stay home in your apartment with Taehyung, you get stressed.

Taehyung doesn't seem satisfied with the idea either.

"I thought you packed your clothes to have an overview of male clothing, not literally move out!" It is probably the fifth time or more the blue haired turns around in the hall way pacing back and forth with his hands twirling around a strand of hair.

His eyes are crystal clear when he turns to you again. Iris is glowing a coffee brown making your stomach growl. They look like melted chocolate swimming around his black pupils as they grow bigger at your harmless gaze. He stops in his tracks, feet planted in front of you.

"We have shared this apartment for two years now, it won't be the same without you around." He runs his fingers through the orange hair hanging down to your shoulder. Taehyung looks down at you while you look up meeting his face. The older tugs a strand of hair behind your ear and coughs.

"At least if you're leaving I want you to take Yeontan with you." Without protesting you stand in the hallway while Taehyung goes to his room.

"Tata, you love him though." Your puppy eyes don't work this time, even though Taehyung's eyes softened his voice is still stern. "I know my hoodies will keep you from missing me too much but at least you can take Yeontan with you, Princess."

You take the plushie from his hands. It is a small dog. The fur was dark brown and the eyes shimmered like pearls when light travelled through the windows of the apartment. Speckles of dust slowly falling to the ground when the illumination from the sun comes through the thin glass. You pat the small dog plushies hard and nuzzle your head against it. The scent of Taehyung immediately going into your nose making you scrunch your nose, not in dissatisfaction most likely the opposite.

"Stop being so cute and get ready to leave." The blue haired pokes your side making you shriek. Your friend chuckles as you hurry into your room.

"I hate you!"

"I know you love me."

You peak your head out of the door and look at your smurf wannabe friend and send him a sight of your middle finger and you disappear again into the room. Hurriedly you push your orange hair into a cap and change into a more fitting outfit.

"Hopity dopity."

"What did you drink, apparently I'm going to have parent you from a far if you're going to be this crazy." You scowl at his words and slap his arm.

"Ouch! Sooo painful." His deep voice whines full of sarcasm only making you raise your hand again slapping his arm harder. He fakes his painful expression again and you roll your eyes.

"For real though, if you're going to live with 5 other boys I will not hesitate to hire a hitman if they touch your pure soul."

The older looks at you but quickly averts his eyes to the road. "I'm not pure."

"Oh I know."

"Pervert!"

Taehyung's lips tug into a teasing grin making you pout in your seat. You can't live with the blue alien boy bouncing around the apartment without having had some incidents but that's a story for another time.

"Besides we can still play Overwatch together even though we won't be sitting side by side." You said watching him tapping his fingers against the steering wheel. "Right but it will be with facecam on because I want to see your sad face when I beat you."

You want to kick him but since he is the one driving it can end disastrous. "Thinking about it, maybe I should roll this window down and throw Yeontan out there." Taehyung gasps "You wouldn't."

Pressing your finger down on one of the car door's interesting buttons the window lowered. With a threatening gaze you hover the dog plushie in front of the glass. The eyes of the poor dog are glowing brown as the sun hits both you and the dog in the eyes.

Firstly you can't see well and secondly Taehyung is diddly darn scared of your stupidity to yank it out the on the road by accident so you can watch it get toad by a car.

And yes it happened before.

~~~

You and Tae had strolled down the city casually, going shopping to buy an action figure you wanted for a long time. And well Taehyung got distracted and bought a bunny plushie. On the bright side it wasn't expensive so it ending in some mud bath by the road wasn't too bad. Anyway you didn't get your ironman figur because it was all sold out when you got there.

The day was generally bad so when you got in the car on the way home Taehyung had told you to take care of the baby bunny stuffed animal. So you sat with it between your legs probably squishing the poor plushie til the stitches were longing to snap open, they never did but your dumbass self decided the thighs weren't a good placement so your shoulder it was.

Taehyung was fixated on the road as he should've been and the dumb part was you deciding to roll down the window and as a turn came, your friend turned the car and little bunny guy flew out the window. And well he has never trusted you with a plushie since. Well until now.

~~~

"Okay princess we both know what happened last time." His voice is not mocking he seems a bit too scared to make you inch closer to the glass. Your arm drops and Yeontan is safe and sound in your embrace. "I would never throw him out the window

Well on purpose." Taehyung shakes his head at your comment. Focusing on the road ahead. There isn't far to the destination and the buildings and the city's roar seem familiar as they get closer.

The blue haired boy's eyes become tense along with his body as you near the parking lot by the building. "Tae." You place a hand on his thigh reassuringly, "You're free to visit me whenever and you can call me each and everyday because I will miss you so much."

His shoulders relax and you can see his eyes watering but he frowns trying to conceal the emoting about to spill out. "I'll miss having a roommate." Taehyung turns his face to you when he parks the car. Now a tear is rolling down his smooth cheeks, nose slightly red as he sniffs.

Seeing him so vulnerable makes your eyes water as well. You open the door leaping onto your feet and walk to his side. "Come here." You reach out your small hand and help the older out the car.

His rectangular smile is showing but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. Brown eyes twirling around like newly brewed coffee. They are filled with worry and it is visible in his dark orbs. You run a hand down his cheek, wiping the tear with your thumb. He looks down not meeting your gaze, his pink lips are parted as he emits short breaths. The breath fanning your face and sending a minty smells through the air.

The hand on his cheek falls down to his side and you pull him in for a hug. "I'll miss you so much." You say crying into his chest. His lips are trembling and he can barely get the words out, "I'll miss you too."

•••
A/N

Taehyung is so cute
I-

Don't forget to vote or I will be watching you1!1!

I tried to have a bit fun but also a bit angsty so oop.

anyway a part of this was written at 2:34 am and another part was written 11 am soo yeehaw

words: 1360

~tiny
      n y x

[unedited]