22 | hickeys

Friday 1:39 pm
-the cafe

"What's that on your neck?"

Jungkook froze trying to prevent himself to look at you for help. Scared it might give it away. "You know, I didn't want to question yesterday further until now." Yoongi says squinting his eyes as he trying to catch a glimpse of the ravenette's neck. "I didn't even notice that." You say nervous that your voice will fail you and surprisingly no one catches on.

"It's these mosquitoes biting the most evident places so others see it." Jungkook says kicking your foot under the table. "Our hotel room smelled like a gym locker room-"

"Now that is an exaggeration." Jungkook interrupts with his face heated up into a red velvet shade. Feeling tense the ravenette taps his foot under the table. "Maybe it's just allergies and Yoongi why can't you accept I was working out yesterday." Jungkook whines looking at all the others silently trying to read off any sign of lying or insecurity in his face.

"We worked out together, a condom was used cause I made a balloon out of it and those marks have no idea." You say squinting your eyes still trying to figure out how into it you must've been to mark him a place as evident as the neck. Not even the collarbone or right beneath the jaw. No, it is planted visibly on the middle part of his neck.

"Why are you acting all so suspicious of me guys. I literally told you weeks ago I'm the biggest virgin in this dorm." Jungkook points out leaning back on his chair.

"Because we are attending a public event where many people will be able to see it." Namjoon says shaking his head. "We'll figure something out." Jimin states pushing Namjoon back in his seat. Your heart thumps loudly in your chest as you attempt to calm down. Those stupid tiny hickeys almost exposing your shared secret. Frustrated you grin with a smile not reaching your eyes. "I'll be right back." You say getting up from your chair and walking off to the male bathroom.

"Vitus." Jungkook calls entering the bathroom stalls. "Do you see how wrong this is." You sigh rubbing your face and fisting your hair. Currently stressing out from the pressure you wash your face with water from the faucet. Jungkook places a hand on your back to calm you down but it only makes you narrow your eyes.

"You should leave me alone." You whisper and Jungkook barely catches the words leaving between your lips. "No." Jungkook says rubbing small circles on your back. "Leave before I say something I'll regret. Please." You beg but he doesn't budge and that's when a tear slips from your eye.

"Stop please." You sulk throwing water on your face to cease the swollen effect on your puffy eyes. "Is this what you want Jeon Jungkook. Go all out to flirt with some girl and you hadn't told me Yoongi could smell what happened that night. I agreed to do this with you because I couldn't hold back, but now I see I am not the only one. I can cover your hickeys nothing else." You're about to storm out the bathroom door but Jungkook turns you around slamming you against the door.

The sound emitting from the other side and Jungkook pulls you into one of the stalls incase anyone would enter the bathroom to check. You're trapped between his two arms and he looks at you with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Venus listen to me and don't let your thoughts control you." Jungkook breaths into your ear.

"I like you, not some random waiter on a cafe. I flirted because you gave me an approval nod to not be suspicious about us. Please calm down." He says embracing you in the bathroom stall pushing you against his hard chest. You sigh against him letting your shoulders fall. "We shouldn't keep the others waiting." You say looking up at Jungkook who's already watching you with doe eyes.

He lifts his hand wiping a tear from under your eyes can he cups your cheek planting a peck on your lips. You open the bathroom stall door and check before leaving together. With a minute apart from the bathroom. "Let's head to practice we have to be there by 2:00." Jimin announces getting up from the chair. While you both were off to the toilet they payed the check.

Friday 17:45 pm
-tournament

"Next upcoming match is Bangtan Seoul versus Busan Destiny." They announce on the speakers. There's fifteen minutes remaining till the match begins, you and the team are setting up your computers. It doesn't take too long Jungkook helps carrying your monitor and desktop computer like it's thin air.

Finally you're set and stepping off to the side to wait for the call to enter the scene from the small runway they have made.

"First up Busan Destiny!" The speakers booms and music plays as six handsome men walk down the hallway posing and flexing their muscles at the audience. Not like the arm size matters for video games.

"Next up is Bangtan Seoul!" The documentarian yells as Jungkook enters the scene first a few girls cheer for him and the screams don't quiet down till they sit on their assigned seats.

"Ready to punk these kiddos."

"I think you're getting a bit carried away Jimin." You say through a small chuckle. The other's are consumed on the screen with flashing images as the staff get you all set up for the qualifying game. Jungkook leans back in his seat and can't help but touch your messy orange strands of hair being squashed by your black headphones.

Jungkook's headphones have a small microphone attrached to it. Hovering in front of his lips as each of his breaths tingles your earbuds through the call your team is on. Almost like the audience disappears the ravenette twirls a finger around in your hair letting it stand like a curl vertical into the air.

You coo at his fund expression and a sudden loud noise emitting from the speakers in the room startles you. "First map, Dorado. Second map, Hanamura. Third and last map, Busan." The people in the audience cheer and you subconsciously look at them spotting a camera recording right on you.

"Mhm. There's a lot of cameras filming us guys." You say kicking Jungkook under the table trying to act subtle but he flicks your forehead. "Ouch you old pair of socks." You hiss focusing on the screen as you load into the game.

The match begins and your whole team concentrates yelling call outs into the microphone when a flying Lucio tries to push you away from each other or a Pharah attempting to blow you all up by pressing her Ultimate like it will bring them an insta win.

Eventually you get through two out of three maps. It's a tie, it's not like you're doing bad as a team. The underdogs kicked it up a notch during the second game and now the third and last map will determine who will move onto the actual tournament spot in the professional league.

It takes a fair amount of communication and exchanges of information for Jungkook to sneak up behind the enemy team silently waiting for a sign to attack. Splitting up with the fairly new strategy, Seokjin taught you during the hours of practice, you manage to confuse the composing team.

Audience becoming silent filling the room with suspense. Suddenly Namjoon lifts both his arms and the crowd fixate their eyes at him. Even the enemy seems distracted and the seconds of confusion earning them an advantage to capture the point Busan Destiny has left to find your team. When they come running back with their small characters on the screen everyone on the team has covered at least one entrance waiting their arrival.

The last second feels like ages when a tracer comes speeding into the map shooting blue beams from her guns toward your team.

VICTORY

Your screen says with a big yellow text and you all stand up in pure happiness embracing each other. Sharing high-fives and bowing respectfully to your opponents. Out of reflex you're about to kiss Jungkook's cheek but hide your face in the crook of his neck with flushed cheeks.

"We need to celebrate this." Jimin says through the microphone making sure everyone hears it in their headphones and you all collectively nod.

"Time to forget tonight."