25 | home

Finally going back home after having Seokjin announcing that the team will in fact be moving on to a bigger gaming league. When he told everyone, you seemed to levitate off the ground.

And now, you're standing in the airport in Helsinki waiting to board on the next plane. A few people recognise you in the airport but Hoseok just waves them off saying it is important business. Which seems to work out for the most part.

"Let's hope no one forgot anything because we're not going back to get Namjoon's items again."

"Come on it was a one time thing!" The aforementioned whines at Jimin kicking his shin. The poor guy feels better than yesterday after the huge hangover he went through, even though he does remember kissing Vitus and that memory he won't let go off. Jimin almost trips over Namjoon's foot when he puts a legs out before the blonde.

Jungkook has been tired all morning and rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder while you and Hoseok waddle together down the hall, him back hugging you, leading into the airplane. "Woah these seats are bigger than the last plane." You're amazed by the aesthetic first class provides.

You don't have any assigned seats and wonder if you're allowed to sit anywhere on the plane. There's no way you and Jungkook will be able to cuddle in the public area anyway so you contemplate on what to do. "Jungkook wanna sit with me?" Jimin buts in suspiciously dragging him to the seats a row behind you.

You end up getting a seat with Hoseok just to the right with a lot of tools and entertainment with him for the trip. Subconsciously you pick up your tablet and connect to the wifi just for the solitary purpose to facetime Taehyung.

"I remember kissing you and Vitus." Jimin states looking around like he's committing a crime when the plane hasn't even lifted a wheel above the ground. "How many times have you kissed?" His voice is barely there as he murmurs into Jungkook's ears.

"She's pretty experienced a great kisser-" Jungkook's ears heat up either in anger or embarrassment - a good old mixture. "-and how can you kiss well as a first timer."

"I ain't the golden maknae for no reason." Jungkook says dusting off his shoulders but Jimin shakes his head slapping some sense into Jungkook - rather just hitting his head. "Enough about me, you have a crush on Vitus or something because you seem oddly invested in me and his friendship." He almost visibly cringes at the words slipping out.

"You know, drunk or not I would've made out with him." Jimin whispers, pushing himself away from Jungkook and flopping into a chair in the airplane. The brunette opens his mouth to respond but the speakers makes him halt. "This is the captain speaking, everyone please sit down and fasten your seatbelts. We will be taking off shortly."

A wave of nervousness goes through Jungkook when realising your prior fear for planes on the way to Finland. Without him knowing you are singing along with Hoseok a row ahead.

"Hobi, do you think we can adjust these seats." He immediately looks over at you and you toss and pull anything to figure out these seats. A stewardess paces down the halls checking everyone is enjoying the plane so far and she immediately stops, bumping into another woman in the process.

"Let me help me you." The woman almost shoves herself into the seat with you, not afraid to show off her cleavage through the grey dress. You gulp, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the proximity and what feels like a hot minute is probably longer.

Finally getting your seat laid down she trudges off along with her coworkers, adding a small wink.

"So cute" Her coworker says nudging the stewardess at her side.

"He's definitely gay." She responds and you huff, making Hoseok laugh. "Probably cause I didn't like the show." You say letting yourself fall into the chair - now a bed for you to lay on.  It's a bit chill in the airplane and after it going into the air you're missing some comfort or something to hug while dosing off. Nine hours feel far longer than last time and only half an hour has passed.

Fishing out your phone from your pocket you open it to see a message illuminating on the screen. "Is hobi sleeping?" Jungkook sent a text a few minutes ago and you sit up to check on the red haired. The small snores making you smile and the peacefulness.

"Mhm." You reply too tired to write anymore, but the words are enough for Jungkook to enter through the curtains separating rows from each other. His footsteps are right by your side and die down, he doesn't say much but crawls into your seat. Right before doing so he makes sure to check if anyone of the others are watching him.

"Venus." He whispers inaudibly to others and just for you to hear his call. You groan and look at his big doe eyes at the end of the bed looking as if he's asking for permission. With a small chuckle you grab both his hands and pull him towards you.

He stumbles forward and thumps down beside your laid back figure. "I couldn't sleep." You whisper nuzzling your head into his T-shirt. "Me too." He replies. His chest vibrating against your head as he speaks and he turns to lay on his back. Your head immediately finding a way to make him your personal pillow.

"If anyone comes right now, I will not hesitate to bury your head in a pillow and hide the evidence. This is risky." You threatening which earns a small giggle. He wraps both his arms around you and pulls you even closer - if possible. Your leg around him like he's a big teddy bear.

The only sound on the plane is the engine roaring. A kid further down screaming like he's trying to communicate with aliens far away and Hoseok stirring in his sleep. The first couple of times he tosses and turns you both freeze. Well you literally throw a pillow into Jungkook's face - which by the way he seemed to be thinking of a revenge plan.

When the pillow finally left his face for the nth time and you still rested your head against his beating heart, he tries not to let a chuckle out. He sucks on his pinky with a smirk on his lips. Slowly placing it by your ear and putting it in making shoot your eyes open and hit your head against the cupboard.

You whine is agony and Jungkook covers his mouth trying to prevent an outburst and getting busted by the other's. You're about to hit his chest when someone talks. "Vitus are you okay? Should I come-"

"I-I'm fine, completely fine." You almost hiss, the words directed towards Jungkook more than Hoseok's innocent voice. "Are you sure because-"

You hold the throbbing spot on your head and try to smile looking down at Jungkook but it seems sloppy and only pushes him closer to bursting out in a fit. "You're too adorable for this world, look I'm fine." You peek your head out from your spot, looking down swiftly to check that it doesn't look like you've grown a new pair of feet.

"Have you guys seen Jungkook?" Jimin walks into your row and looks at you and Hoseok talking. You notice Jungkook's eye visible expand like orbeez in a cup of water. "No why, isn't he with you?" Hoseok asks looking around. Jimin shakes his head and looks at you with a raised brow.

"Vitus have you seen him?"

You gulp a ball of saliva down your throat and look around the area. "I've sleeping, check the toilet maybe?" A sudden thump draws your attention behind Jimin. Jungkook lays sprawled on the floor. "Tripped." He says getting up on his feet while flinching slightly at the pain he caused on himself.

Did he just throw himself out of your seat and onto the hallway...?

Jimin offers a hand and Jungkook gets on his feet while Jimin brushes off any dust on his clothes. "Where were you?" The blonde asks and Jungkook points down the hall randomly. "Toilet." But you let out a laugh. "The toilet is the other way." And he parts his lip in realisation and is speechless.

"You know, I was taking the long way to the toilet because I was bored."

"Damn is your stomach okay?" Jimin asks patting the younger's head. "What?"

"You were in the toilet for hours then."