•my sister•

YOUR POV
I woke up late, again. Second time that week. It must have been because I was stressed. My mother and my sister were visiting us the following week. I live with my uncle and my cousin, far away from my mother's house, where I actually grew up. I moved from that house for a reason and now they want to visit. WTF? But, the main problem is that they want me to introduce my boyfriend to them.

I had been dating Ruel for 7 moths and it was great. Until the moment he meets my sister, he would probably fall in love with her and leave me, like my exboyfriend and my exbestfriend. And that is why I didn't want to introduce them or tell anyone about this. People would tell me that  not every boy is the same and that he would probably not break up with me. And maybe, they were right but it's my trauma and I can't just let it go.

During lunch break, I asked Ruel if I could go to his house after school and fourtunately he replied I could and that he would pick me up, even  though, I insisted I could just take the bus.When the bell rang, I walked through the school doors and went straight to Ruel's car.
"Hola Ruel." he loved when I spoke Spanish. [hi Ruel]

"Hi baby." He started driving to his house and we talked about school and his music. And when we pulled over at his house, after I admired him driving for ten minutes, I started thinking about him and my sister as a couple, how he deserves someone prettier, someone special. I felt really sad but I tried not to show it. Until, Ruel asked "What do you want  to do, baby?"

"I have to do homework and study. Do whatever you want, Ruel." Of course I answered all sad and moody. 'God, why  am I so dumb? Think about an excuse, fast.'

"Are you ok?" And OF COURSE, Ruel would ask if I'm ok because he cares and he is so fucking sweet.

"Yeah, I'm tired, that's all" Worst answer, ever.

"Ok, then, I guess I will play some videogames with my friends but if you want to talk, I'm here."

"Sure, thanks Ruel." I grabbed my books and did my homework, so as to distract myself. When I finished and looked up at Ruel, he was already staring at me with a extremely cute smile. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"No, you look pretty when you're focused."

"Thanks." I replied while closing my book. Him saying that I look pretty and shit was not helping my sad state. And he knew I was sad.

"C'mon baby, tell me what's wrong. You were fine when I picked you up from school. Did I say or do something?" He was so worried about me and I made him believe it was his fault. I had to tell him.

"No, bubba, it is not your fault. There's just something I didn't tell you and I have to." I stopped for a few seconds and thought about how to put the words together. "You know I moved here with my uncle because my sister and our relationship. Well, I never told you what really happened." I stopped a took a deep breath hoping I didn't regret tell him that. "When I introduced my first boyfriend to my sister they got along very well and I was happy because they were the two people I loved the most. Until, he left me and started dating her and not one of them gave a shit about me or my feelings. So, this fear inside of me grew and now I'm extremely insecure when I'm near her because I know she is better in everything and so fucking hot. I feel like I'm nothing, a piece of garbage. And, that is not exactly the problem now because we don't live together anymore, the problem is that my mother and her are visiting next week and they really want to meet you; I want you to meet my mother 'cause I know she is going to love you. But I'm scared that when you meet my sister you will realise she is better for you, that she is better than me." By the time I finished my speech, I was crying and sobbing looking at the floor.

I felt Ruel come closer, he picked me up and sat me on his lap. He put his fingers on my chin and made me look at him. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Baby, listen to me. I love you. And I'm talking about everything. There is nothing that you could do that would bother me. The fact that you are so worried about loosing me to your sister makes me feel like I am not showing you enough how much I love you. You are so important to me and I am so fucking scared that I will lose you, too. Look, I want to meet your mother, I want to meet the person who created this amazing masterpiece, and I want to meet your sister and tell her how freaking astonishing you are, okay?" God, can he repeat that so I can record it and listen to it nonstop?

"Okay." I answered chuckling. "I love you a lot." I whispered while we were hugging.

~~~

912 words.
Tell me if there's any mistake.
Thank you for reading.