Let's Chat pt. 2

YO WARNING ⚠️ There is a suicid attempt in this chapter. I mean to some extent the damage was done last chapter.

Bakugo's POV

    I shoved my hands in my pockets as I walked back to my dorm. It was getting late anyway... Just before I opened my door I heard someone. "Ay Bakubro! Wai-are you crying man?" Shitty hair said stopping at my door. Quickly I whipped away my tears not looking at Kirishima. "Yo man it's ok to cr-"
   "Shut the fuck up shitty hair I have no clue what you're talking about. I. Don't. Cry." I snarled Kirishima looked confused. I huffed before walking into my room and slamming the door shut. I heard Shitty Hair's footsteps pass my dorm. I needed to punch something. I quickly turned around punching my door. I didn't know what emotion I was feeling it bothered me. She looked so weak when I saw her. She had barely any color before she realized Aizawa was there. I flopped on my bed looking at my clock. 8:31... I was already in comfortable clothes, so I just closed my ears. The image of y/n standing at her door. Her arms wrapped in white bandages. They were being died a dark crimson. How long has she been doing that to herself? I've heard stories about her home life. Her family sounds so normal. She holds herself to a standard though. Hit tears ran down my face. Placing my arm over my face I sighed.

Aizawa's POV

I've realized something was off after the hero studies. Y/n never acted the same. I remember the pro she was working with telling me there was an attack in the city she was in. It wasn't anything big but something changed her. I closed the door behind me her room was a mess she had papers everywhere. Some had the dried spots of blood on them. She stumbled back to her bed and breathing was sharp. "We need to talk about this. Y/n can you explain to me what-" I began before she looked at me she was crying.
"I can't anymore sir. I feel like I don't deserve any of this. I've hurt people in the past a-and I can't sir. I never really felt complete like there was something wrong with me. Everyone eventually left me... and those who did stay I pushed away... I-" She was pouring everything out but before she could finish her breathing pattern changed. It was slower drawn out, she was still speaking. She never felt like her family loved her she always felt so different. She would argue with her dad a lot. She never clicked with her siblings (if you don't have any good for you.) Then she stopped. The heating system we had in her room... it wasn't on. It all went slow. I realized frost covered the sides of her face and her finger tips. I watched her fall to the ground.

"SHIT!" Was all I yelled as I ran over to her. She was breathing faintly but breathing. I picked up her up and opened the door. My phone was tucked between my head and my shoulder as I ran to the front of the building.
"911 what's you-" the operator began.
"One is my students. She just pasted out I don't know if it was from the lack of heat which she needs to keep her quirk stable or the fact that she's losing a lot of blood. JUST GET SOMEONE HERE! The UA dorms 1-A" I huffed the operator responded that someone was on there way. Kids were in the commons. My students watch my carry there class mate outside and into an ambulance.

Mina's POV

I ran to Kirishima's dorm banging on the door. I didn't just see that. But I did it was all real. "KIRI OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!" I yelled banging on the door. He opened it he seemed confused. He had homework on his desk. He looked at me tears running down my face. "Kiri it's y/n... Aizawa just took her to the hospital..." I said pushing my way in. Kirishima was processing what I just said. Then his realization as hit covered by worry.
"What why?" Kirishima responded closing the door. Bakugo was next door and I pray to the lord above he's sleeping in there.
   "Well she was c-covered in frost so my guess is her heater in her room was either off or br-broken. Then her arms were covered in ban-bandages. They were almost completely stained with blood..." I grabbed onto him crying my eyes out. "I don't wanna lose her Kiri..."
"You won't ok I promise... Aizawa will get her to the hospital in time I promise." I heard him say he was all choked up to. Are we gonna lose one of our friends? I should have know...
   "Kirishima... she gave us a big sign earlier... a-and I didn't sa-say anything...." I held onto his t-shirt.
  "Shh it's ok Mina. None of knew it was gonna happen and this bad." I patted my head. Eventually he moved me to sit on his bed I took extremely deep breathes. It was a night of panic for everyone who knew.

Bakugo's POV

   Walking into class the next morning was weird. Everyone was whispering but it stopped when I walked in and everyone scattered to sit down quickly. "What the actually fuck is happening?" No one answered. I scanned the room two people were out. Todoroki and y/n. "Someone better speak up!" I snapped popps coming from my hand.
   "Sit down Bakugo." Todoroki said sliding the door open behind him was All Might, Mic and Nezu. I grumbled and sat down. Where was Aizawa? "Aizawa didn't call them yet. They only just found out now." Todorki spoke the class all exchanged nervous glances. The dam half and half bastard showed no emotions as he moved to sit down. Nezu was standing between Small Might and Banana Hair man. I began to space out as they didn't say anything at first.
   "I never thought I would have to say this to all of you. But how a hero feels about themselves matters. Yes, you have to be strong and brave. But you should never bottle up your emotions." Small Might began I was looking at the door waiting for y/n to stumble in and apologize for being late.
   "Now the reason we're here. I was told by Todoroki that one of your fellow classmates was rushed to the hospital around 9 last night." Nezu stood up straight. He seemed serious. Wait someone went to the hos- "we don't know if it was a attempt at suicid or that they didn't know how far they have gone. But last night y/n l/n was taken to the hospital after losing a large amount of blood and practically freezing to death. Aizawa is there with her now and her parents are there as well." I shot up and froze the teachers looking at me. I was crying again. Why does this tiny nerd keep on making me cry?

1204 words. Fuck this hurt to write... um yeah shits going down....