I love you

This chapter will 100% be fluff and angst

Y/N's POV

The thoughts melted away as I began to kiss back slowly. This funny feeling got worse. Was it love? When he pulled away he tears pricked up in the corner of my eyes. "T-that wa- do you lov- pity me?" I pushed out. I was confused. I convinced myself I'd never love someone again... or that no one will ever love me.
It's pity.
"No. I don't pity people." Bakugo said he was still holding onto my face. "But I do lov-" I shoved myself away.
"Don't lie to me please. I'm a thorn in your side. You don't. You can't. I'm a fuck up." I said the tears rolling down my face.
"Shut the fuck up. You're the farthest thing from a fuck up." Bakugo grabbed my waist pulling me back closer to him. "And if you are then you're my fuck up. Right?"
"Bakugo... I.... fuck I love you." I said crying into his shoulder. The funny feeling seemed to get worse after I said that. He pulled me closer so that I was sitting on his lap. One leg on either side of him. He seemed to warm up a bit after I said that. "But why do... why do you care about me? I'm nothing compared to other kids in our class."
"You're a badass. But unlike me you know how to talk to people and you're just... you're just amazing y/n. I was terrified when I found out you were in the hospital." He took a deep breath. "I was scared you were gonna die without me ever telling you that I love you. That you're my world and you make me want to be a better person." He sounded like he was crying by the end of it. "The teacher made my stay away just so I didn't blow up the hospital you were in from being so overwhelmed by emotions." He huffed drawing circles on my back with his thumb. "Don't scare me like that again please... I really do love you." He hid his face in the crook of my neck.
"I love you too Katsuki Bakugo." I said threw my sobs.

    I woke up laying on top of Bakugo, he was still asleep. There was a knock at the door. I got off of him and went over to open the door. "Hello?" I said opening it. There stood Aizawa with Nezu, Mic, and All Might. "Oh shi- one second!" I scrambled back into my room closing the door turning to lock it but the lock wasn't there. They removed my fucken lock! I ran over to Bakugo shaking him awake. "Bakugo!" I whisper yelled. He just grabbed me pulling me back into the bed.
   "No." He mumbled into my head. I tried to pull away, but curse this bastard for being so strong.
   "Bakugo it's the teachers. They're here to talk to me about living arrangements." I said me head squished against his chest. He didn't make any attempt to move. "BAKUGO!" I whisper yelled.
   "So what? All we were doing was cuddling." He grumbled letting god of me. I sighed going back to the door and opening it.
   "Come on in." I said smiling stepping aside. Each of the filed in one after another. Each of them exchanged glances when they saw a sleepy looking Bakugo sitting on my bed. I sat down on the bed only to be pulled onto his lap, he rested his head on top of mine. "Bakugo... what are yo-" I began before he shhhhhed me.
   "Shut up you dam nerd. Let the teacher's speak." He said cutting me off. The room fell quite for a good minute.
   "Y/n are you ok with Bakugo being here during this conversation?" Nezu asked looking up at the two of us. I nodded my head.
   "He's the reason Aizawa found me. Out of everyone in the class he would enforce what needs to be done the most. Quoting him, 'I care about some people.'" I said I could hear Bakugo smirking and rolling his eyes. Mic seemed to be holding back a smile.
   "I'm guessing you told him you aren't supposed to be alone for long periods of time?" Aizawa said glaring at me. I glanced to the side, then I felt a pinch at my side.
   "Well I fucken know now." Bakugo spoke up for me. I watched as All Might picked up a box up off of my dresser. I know what box it was... it had a tiny lock on it so no one else could get into it.
   "We were wondering if we could have permission to open this box? You're parents said we should really get the permission from you." All Might asked me, I gulped shaking my head no. "Then can you open it and show us what's inside?" He handed me the box. I could feel Bakugo's grip tighten on me. There's no running away.
   "No." I spat out quickly holding onto the box for dear life. "No I can't do that." I had completely forgotten about this box until now. It was were I kept my razors in middle school and the beginning of the school year till we got the dorms. It probably also had a bottle of old anti-depressions. The teacher exchanged glances.
   "Then we're gonna have to take it." Aizawa held his hand out. I hugged it into my chest.
   "No. This was supposed to be about living arrangements anyway!" I said trying to change the topic.
   "Yes about that! We're gonna to need someone to move in with you. We were giving you the choice so if you needed to talk to someone, it could be someone you trust. We do prefe-" Nezu began again.
   "I'll stay with her." Bakugo spat out, good bye peace and quit...
He's just being a hero
Hero's don't let people die
Even if they are a piece of shit.
   "I um I don't need a roommate. I swear I'm fine!" Tears formed it my eyes I had to convince them. I deserved this pain, I DESERVED IT ALL! I'd just be bothering him and all of the teachers. "I swe-"
   "If you were fine you won't have done what you did or what your doing right now." Aizawa said then I realized I was pinching myself.  I began to pinch myself harder once I realized. "Bakugo seemed to have been warming you up this hole time. I mean most of the frost is gone and your lips are back to normal. Even though those should have been the last to change. He'll say here for a while." I felt a tear roll down my face.
Why did you ever wanna come back? Hero's don't need babysitters. Just shows that you'll never make it. Maybe if you went home you could have killed yourself. You might have been able to succeed at something for once.
"Sorry y/n." Aizawa said examining the machine in the corner of my room.
   "Yeah my guess is something happened to it the other night. Man we're gonna have to get it fixed." Mic spoke up chuckling. After the teachers laid down some ground rules they left. They never brought up the box again. Imm gonna have to hide it from Bakugo.

1232 words. A mix of angst and fluff my favorite!