Gone to California P3

Requested by Glutten_Free_Lasagna

Ethan's POV
It was day... something. I can't keep track anymore.
All I know is things are really turning up.

Y/N is looking 90% better, Hannah is having a little fun, and maybe I am too.
We passed a big, clean sign that said,
Welcome to Nevada

"Only a few more hours, and we're good to go."
Hannah smiled and took her hat off, putting it in the seat beside her.
I made Hannah's and Y/N stay in the backseat this whole trip, just in case.

As we drove through Nevada though, it looked relatively normal.
I didn't see a single toy store our entire drive, and nothing looked broken down or dangerous.

"Hey Banana, you want get a treat?"
She smiled and nodded, so I turned into a gas station to get some gas.
"You guys go ahead," I handed them some money. "And I'll fill up the car."

They ran in, and I was filling up the car.
Even most car shops were desolate, so we were able to swipe a new one.
But as I held the pump in the gas gauge, I saw a horrifying sign in the window.

Limited Wigglys for Sale!
I gasped and dropped the gas pump, running inside.

When I ran for the doors, inside was Y/N and Hannah screaming.
I looked off to the side, and there was an employee quickly taking down the sign.

I ran to tweets I heard the screaming, and Y/N was smashing a Wiggly box with the heel of her shoe.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled.
Hannah stopped screaming and looked up at me.
"Can you believe this Ethan?! Look at what these assholes are selling! We're getting rid of them. All of them."

She picked the box up, opened it, and ripped the arms off of it.
Hannah slowly made her way to my side while we watched Y/N stomp the doll to rubble.
"I, am so sick, and tired, of these... fucking... satanic... dolls!"

When she was done, she was breathing heavily, and I pushed Hannah behind me lightly.
"Babe... are you alright?"
I laid a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up at me, and pushed some of her hair back.

"Fine. You ready to go Banana?"
She smiled at her sister, who was holding a couple snacks.
Hannah nodded and walked to the counter, but I stopped Y/N.

"You sure you're all right?"
"Babe I'm fine. Just a little frustrated you know? Not how I thought this trip was going to be going."
I smiled sadly and kissed her.

We walked to the counter to pay for the items, but before we left Y/N grabbed the attendant by the shirt collar and ya led him over the counter.

"You better stop selling those fucking things, alright? I mean it, destroy them, burn them, fucking bury them, I don't care."
The attendant sat in silence so she frowned and slammed his face into the counter.
"Got it?!"

He nodded and she let him go.
We were walking back to the car, and I smiled at her.
"What?" She smiled back.
"That was kinda hot."

She rolled her eyes and we got back in the car.
Things we looking up, and I was feeling better.
Before we pulled out, I turned around and looked at Y/N and Hannah.

Y/N was chewing on a (favorite candy bar) and Hannah was tracing over the letters on the magic hat.
"I love you guys."

They stopped and looked up at me.
"I really mean it. After all we've been through, after everything that's happened... I need you to know I really love you both."

Hannah kept out of her seat and wrapped her arms around me.
I hugged her tightly, and Y/N leaned over to kiss my lips.

When Hannah pulled away I ruffled her hair and smiled.
"Let's get going."

*time skip*

I was rubbing my eyes from exhaustion, and the sun was starting to fall toward the horizon in front of us.

The orange-pink sky perfectly illuminated a big, lit sign less than a mile ahead.
On it, next to 2 big yellow flowers were the words, Welcome to California

I gasped and turned around, shaking Y/N awake.
"Babe... babe wake up. We're here."

There was stirring in the back, and then gasping.
"We're missing in action." Hannah mumbled.
"We're here."

I stopped just outside the city limits, and we stared at the bright lights of the city far away.
"The state line." We mumbled.
I stuck my hand in the back seat, and held theirs. "Here goes... everything."

And we slowly rolled over the line.
We're here.

The end.