@TheDrenchedSoul

As the title suggested, this is a poem dedicated to @TheDrenchedSoul  who is also my rainbow and one of the best people I have met here on wattpad.... This poem is to my awesome friend with the biggest heart.

Have you met the cutest friend that ever crossed my path?

My beautiful rainbow who sheds colour to my grey clouds and brightens up my day.

My lovely angel who's purer than gold and humble to a fault,

A  wonderful and beautiful 'perfect imperfection'.

She's one of the sweetest and kindest, 

Most talented and dearest,

Oh yes, have you met this beautiful she?

True of heart, confused sometimes, clueless too,

But close to my heart.

Her talent is amazing and her personality has no comparison,

She shines brighter than any sun.

Oh yes, she's my rainbow and very beautiful is she,

Of the inside and out, both within and without.

Yes, a very beautiful rainbow she is.

A/N

Hey rainbow, I hope you love your poem. I promised it to you since last year or something but I have been so busy. I am so happy with this temporary forced holiday which has finally given me time to publish it. I really hope you like it.

To all who come here to heal or just to enjoy an amateur's poetry, thanks for your support and for checking out my books. It means a lot to me and I love you all for that. Thank you for reading, I hope my words are able to pass across a message to you.

I would probably be going on a long hiatus for now because I have college entry exams once this pandemic is over and I need to study hard for it. Stay safe everyone. Bye for now and hopefully, see you soon.

#Don'tbeafraid

~.amore.et.shalom.~