🦖Maddie pov🦖

Hi I am Noah and I am Maddie's boyfriend and caregiver and i went to sleep the next morning but I was awaken by crying and I look over to see a baby. a naked one and I get up and pick her up and try to comfort her and make her stop crying I rub her back and say "it's ok Maddie it's ok babygirl" and I got a diaper and put her in a green shirt and flower leggings and brush her baby curls and put a head band on her I say to her "who's ready go see her friends ?" She giggles and says "dada" and giggles more. I pull her shirt up and blow on her stomach she grabs my hair and has a giggle fit. I pick her up and put her in her play pin while a get the baby bag and pack her pacifier diapers and clothes bottles. I turn and  I look over to see her crawling around and she says "DINO" I went up to her and give her a look she says "Dino" with a please look and I hand her Dino and I get the car seat from the closet and go to pick her up and as i buckle her in to the car seat she whimpers I say "babygirl whats the matter" she touches my finger and sucks on it and I say in my head ohh and get her pacifier out and put in her mouth and she sucks in it and go to the truck and get her bottle and buckle her in the truck and give her bottle of milk to drink. she gets it and starts drinking and I kiss her forehead and then I get into the driver seat and set off to kylies and I started driving.