☀️Swimming time🌊

I see Maddie and Lily I say"what's up my little cuties"Lily"says good" I say"you looking cute"lily giggle and say in her mind"my mommy dress me up"and Maddie say"aww"in are head and the next thing you know Lily gets pick up by her daddy. He goes and changes her in her swimming suit then I hear my daddy saying"KYLIE COME HERE"so I say"I be backMaddie"Maddie says "okay"Kylie and I go up to get change my daddy says"which one babygirl"I look at my pink one or my blue one I said"pink daddy"he then helps me in it . I see my daddy he picks me up and says"is my baby girl ready for the pool" I just giggle at my dada and he change me in mine and he says"baby girl baby girl looking beautiful" I smile and I do a big gummy smile and he picks me up and he was already in his trunks he take his shirt off and picks me up and we walk down to the pool I see Kylie, Lily and my daddy let me walk but held my hands I haven't learned yet Lily was too little to learn anyway. I see Emily blowing up baby flows mine is purple Lily is pink with sea animals on it my daddy puts me in it and then got Lily's as Emily has Lily she put her in it when her mommy got in the water was cold. Kylie's daddy taught her how to swim but she swings with Floaties just in case my daddy came in along with Josh and Antonio. The grown ups go and have a talk so Maddie says"what should we play"Lily says"we can try and play mermaids" Kylie says" my name is flower "Lily yells"out princess"but the grown ups can only hear baby gibberish I yell"out Dino princess"they look at me and Kylie says"that's long"I said "then it's Dino"they smile and says"your adorable little Dino "I felt something go by my feet I started crying Naoh notice and he swims over and says"what wrong" I say "feet watew"he looks at Kylie she giggles he says"it was Kylie "and gives me a kiss and says "it's okay baby girl "and swims over to the grown ups I started kicking my legs along with Lily while Kylie swims and I said "oooo at my purple fin "and put my baby feet together and giggle and say" look at my beautiful purple one"and then Kylie says "look at my hello kitty one "while Lily goes" look at my pink one"and it even has a bow and she smiles so big and then we swam around like were mermaid last and laughing and giggling.