🌸Lily POV🌸

Hello I am Emily and I have one boyfriend one girlfriend and she a adorable little and her daddy is Josh And I am her mommy. As I walk in to her nursery I see that she is in little space and see my little princess awake and I see her giggling and I say"is that my little princess"and pick her up Josh was still asleep I tickle her tummy she giggles. I changed her diaper and put her in a onesie saying I am momma sassy princess. I pick her up and I walk down to the kitchen and put her in her High chair and say "what does my little flower want"and she giggles and say "cheche"which mean Cheerios so I get some and put them on the table on the chair and she eats them and I pack her bag we are going swimming at Kylie house and having a sleepover with her friends Kylie and Maddie and then while me and Josh go to work Antonio will watch the baby's and his little girl Kylie. After I make Lily a bottle I felt someone rap the arms around me and I hear little giggle and squeal I turn to kiss my handsome man and we kiss a passionate kiss I see lily grinning and Josh goes over and picks her up and throw her in the air and kiss her forehead and holds her and makes her laugh and I give lily her bottle and she drinks it and we get the baby bag and Lily's car seat and put her in and Buckle her up and Josh gose outside and puts her in while I get everything and I get in and Josh starts driving to kylies while Lily falls asleep.