🌷Kylie POV🌷

Hello I am Antonio and my lovely girlfriend is a cutie little and I woke up to someone jumping on the bed and I see a tiny naked girl saying"daddy up now"and she jumped on my chest I picked her up and tickle her she said"dada stop"while in giggle and I say "let's get you dress then eat and wait for Lily and Maddie get here"she jumps and says "YAY I MISS THEM"I get her painties and a towtow and a shirt and shoes and did her hair in a ponytail and a headband and she twirls around saying "me look cute dada"and I pick her up say "what will we have hun"and set her in a high chair and she says "bunny cakes"I say "yes princess"and I get the pancake stuff out and made the pancakes stuff and made them look like bunny heads and she claps her hands and she says"yay daddy"and I said "what bathing suit we gonna wear" she looks at the wall and thinks and it's hells adorable she says "PINK DADDY "I said" honey there all pink "with a laugh she looks at me in a cute serious way I laugh she said "daddy what so funny with a pouty way I finish them and put them on a Ariel plate and a kid fork and some whip cream and the brown stuff and put in on the chair table and she started eating I made her sippy and put grape juice in it and gave it to her and she started eating and drinking.

As we pull in the driveway I get maddies baby bag out and her car seat and then I see a little girl I say hey Kylie bug how are you we're your daddy and she says dada inside and she looks over to see baby Maddie and pokes her and Maddie giggle in Maddie mind hey Kylie you look cute in kylie mind thank you sweetie ooo your daddy got you dressed up and I see Maddie smile big and I take her inside and little Kylie followed me inside and I put the baby bag in a nursery and got Maddie out she started crying and Antonio came up the stairs saying what's up man and what's wrong with this little girl and he picks up Kylie so Kylie see Maddie I see Maddie just crying hard I check her diaper she's fine Maddie sucks on her fingers and she still crying I rub her back and says hey hey what's the matter love bug Kylie says Maddie what's wrong I see Maddie look at Kylie and she says in her mind me want dada finger or pacifier Kylie smirk and says bug she wants your finger i see Maddie look at Kylie like serious and I put my finger in her mouth and she just sucks so I got her pacifier and put in her mouth and she stopped crying and then we hear a car pull up Kylie went running down and Antonio went after her because he know how she is and me and my baby girl walked down and Maddie make laugh noise when she saw lily I put her down and she held on my fingers as she walked and I see Emily and she getting lily out and I see lily asleep and I let go of Maddie and Maddie crawl over and say up and I pick her up and she awake to seeing Maddie and she say mama and Emily says your okay babygirl and we them both on a play mat so they don't get hurt Maddie and lily crawl in each other and so me and Emily went to talk and Kylie says I will watch them and her daddy comes with us while we get there pool stuff ready.

The three little princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें