8.The Challenge And The Rising Heat.

(Read the author's note at the end.)

Sid-"Stop with all your questions Sana. You're my wife,for whatever reason it might be. You're affecting me."

Sana-"Then you also should try to stop yourself from getting so jealous with every breath I take. It was just a stupid advertisement campaign that made you go all berserk and caused you to intrude and wreck the set. The truth is you let yourself be affected by me more than you're willing to admit."

Sid-"you're playing with my mind. All this innocence is just a facade."

Sana-"Guess what?you're right. I've had numerous boyfriends before you who've showed me just what's like to lose my innocence,you know by rocking my world every night."
She lied testing the waters.

Sid peered into her dark brown eyes that were glistening. Something in him stirred and it was just the foreboding of the many storms.

Sid-"I thought you said that you've never been with anyone."

Sana-"you've got me all wrong. A dozen others have seen me in that red bra that you had challenged I never could wear. I've worn it and flaunted it."

She lingered her lips dangerously near his earlobes blowing hot air into it after each of her words.
"My mom doesn't need to teach me anything about honeymoon because..."

Sid-"Shut up. I can't take it anymore.

Sana-"that's what he said when I was under him crying out in ecstasy."

Sid-"You're playing with fire again."

Sana-"I've always wanted to burn but your fire gets extinguished whenever it comes near me."

Sid-"Is this a challenge?"

Sana-"maybe it is. What are you going to do about it?"

Sid gripped her hair hard forcing her face up to meet his deeply set orbs to estimate how serious she was being. She gave a sly smirk not shying away from intensity building up between them. He could roar at that instant. Sana's body convulsed at the thought of what his mere touch could do to her, it would take her seconds to shudder but she was willingly playing this game.

Sana-"Fine. Let's see who's gonna break first."

Sid-"I swear you're gonna come right back begging to me."

An involuntary pur escaped her plump lips seeing him getting all dominant and authoritative. She felt like it was a sin to desire him so deeply.

Sana-"Challenge accepted but you can't get overly possessive or controlling my life then I'll take it as your defeat. Be in your lane and play it fair."

Sid-"Don't worry about me. I've an innate ability to win at everything."

She straightened her long tresses which had got ruffled in this heated encounter.
She got off the table and ran up to their room. Sid had some business to finish in the study before he could head to bed. His brain was throbbing with sana's words. He couldn't believe that she was touched before. He wanted to believe that it was false but sana wouldn't dare to lie or would she?

Sana laid in bed,sleep was the last thing on her mind. She was very much cognizant of the fact that she wanted him. She just fomented the already heated situation and if it wasn't her husband she sure as well would burn in hell for having such dark twisted thoughts about any man. In fact she never knew it was in her to feel that way.

The next morning sana woke up to find that her alarm clock had gone off and it was already 10 in the morning. Her eyes circled around the room to find no trace of sid. She went downstairs only to be informed by the staff that sid had already left for the office since he had an important meeting with some clients.
Sana had no shoot commitments for the day and decided to go for a spa and just relax. The wedding rituals were too hectic for her.