IMPORTANT

Guys sorry to put you through this but please do take some time to read this.
So someone just commented telling me that my story is copied from some other story.
I just want to tell you all that my book was the first arranged marriage book on sidnaaz and I know it for a fact because everyone recommended me this topic because they felt like this was unexplored.
After that a lot of other books were published on this topic. There are about 200 stories on sidnaaz and honestly I don't have time to read them all. I had personally not come across any story with the same plot but I've done some searching and found out that indeed someone copied a few things from my book.
This makes me extremely sad to know that people would consciously indulge in plagiarism. No I've not reached out to the person who has done this because I don't want to fight with her/him or accuse her/him unnecessarily.
You are free to be inspired,read and comment but I'd appreciate it if you don't copy my stories.
Many of you might have read that story too but it's sad how you never felt like conveying it to me.

Here's a screenshot of my first published chapter's date-

I am already very stressed with my studies. I write because it's a way to escape my reality. It gets me going.
It gives me immense pleasure when you all appreciate my work. I love you all for reading my book and giving it a chance.
I'm not saying that I wouldn't write anymore but I'd definitely take some time and I don't even know how to feel about it. It's making me very stressed out and upset.

I love you all.
Take care and stay safe.❤