For The Best {Strickler/Changeling!Reader}

A/N: And I obviously updated way earlier than I thought I was going to! Anyway, welcome back everyone - new and old.

This chapter is shorter than some of the others, but that's because I somewhat started to blank near the end. Sorry about that folks. It says this is a Strickler/Reader, but it's just something hinted at, not really explored. Again, sorry about that.

I do hope you all enjoy!

"When you're out there you just wanna have funAnd I don't wanna think that it's you on the run

And I don't wanna think that it's you on the run."

    You didn't know where to exactly start, you also didn't know where to exactly finish

    You didn't know where to exactly start, you also didn't know where to exactly finish. The whole story that was yours - well, not entirely yours, per say, but that didn't matter - had too many details, too many twists and turns, too many cliffhangers, etc. for there to be an actual start and finish. You wanted a clean, quick story. One that could be told within a matter of minutes, and every single point be highlighted and taken in accordingly.

    But that wasn't going to happen.

    "I don't really know what I should be saying," Your voice slowed. "There's a lot going on, and I don't think I can fit it all in in one sitting."

    Several eyes flickered around the room, meeting different pairs, and having silent conversations that you wouldn't have heard nor understood. It was a caution. The other in the room didn't want you to know anything until this situation involving you cleared up.

    "Why not start from the beginning?" It was an honest, simple suggestion - the only suggestion that seemed to make sense.

    Your bottom lip was pulled between your teeth, "I don't - I don't really have a beginning... So, that'll be a bit hard to do."

    It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't an honest answer either. You did have a beginning to your story; however, there was just so much to said story that there were multiple ways to start. You could've easily picked any of those, but you felt as though any beginning you picked would be looked at as a lie.